Chapter 42 🚔

John's P.O.V

"Where do you think you're going young man?"

"So, you saw me."

"Yes. You're not going anywhere now, I already called the cops."

"Why? I just wanted to see Paul. I did nothing wrong."

"No one's allowed to come here when there's only Paul at home."

"Then what are you doing here, huh?"

I could see that man's face becoming red with anger.

"I'm his teacher!!! I'm allowed to be here! Who are you to him? Nothing!"

I slapped this man right on the mouth. How dare he.

"That's all you can do? Plus, I saw what you did with him. You're a disgusting piece of shit."

He saw us kiss then... I slapped him again and again. His nose was bleeding profusely. He spat some blood, a teeth fell on the ground.

"John!!! What's happening?! OH MY GOD! PLEASE STOP JOHN"

Holy shit. Paul saw me punch this man. I felt him hug me from behind.

"Stop John! He called the police, they'll see what you've done! They're gonna send you to jail!"

Then the cops arrived. The teacher was in bad shape. The cops then asked me why I did that.

"He said that I was nothing to Paul and called me a disgusting piece of shit."

"Why ?"

I couldn't tell them that it was because Paul and I kissed.

"Since you don't wanna tell us, you're going to jail. Until you tell us the whole story."

"Then I'm coming too! He's not going there alone!! He didn't do anything wrong!!"

Paul was crying and screaming. He hugged me so tight. He didn't want to let go of me.

"I'm staying with you John!"

"Shhh Paul. You have to say here. I beat the hell out of this dude. They just wanna know what happened. Don't worry, I'll be back soon, okay."

"But John, I-..."

"I love you Paul. See ya"

Then I was in that cops car. They didn't say anything. I could see Paul on the window... He was crying.

I shed a few tears too.

----------------------------‐-------------‐-------------‐------

This chapter is so bad sksjsjsj