Chapter 29 🤍

Paul's P.O.V

Okay, so Mike saw John and I kiss. He even promised to not tell anything to dad. I should trust him... he's my little brother after all... but I can't. I don't know why. I just have a bad feeling.

~~~~~~~
Dinner time

"Paul, do you think you can go to school next week? I know all of this scared you, but you're missing too many classes." Dad was looking at me with a worried look.

"Hm, yeah sure. But..."

"I'll drop you to school. But I want to know Paul, why did they attack you? Did you do something?"

Holy shit. What am I supposed to say?
That Stu saw me hugging John?

"Oh that's because he got detention for a week. Because he punched me in the stomach. He told his friends to attack me too."

I saw Mike watching me, with a look that said : tell him the fcking truth or I will.
I acted like I didn't see him. Thank god he didn't say anything.

~~~~~~~
Night time

"You know what you should get? A medal for being the biggest liar of the family. You should've told him to truth. He's not gonna bite you." I don't know why he says that I'm lying. I'm definetly not.

"Really funny Mike. It's not that easy. How am I supposed to tell dad that a guy hugged me. And that I like that guy in question. Hey!! Are you listening to me?! What are you doing with my phone?!"

"He gave it to you, right?" Mike had a grin on his face

"He bought it." I could feel my heartbeat go faster and faster.

"Oh, I see. Then you should give him something too. Better! Invite him to a bar or something! To thank him!"

"No Mike, I don't wanna go outside."

"You'll have to. You can't stay hidden at home forever."

He's right. I have to thank him. I'll invite him somewhere. But how am I gonna tell him ?

------------------------------------------------------------