Chapter 33 😴

John's P.O.V

I woke up with a terrible headache. I don't remember much of last night. I don't even remember how I ended up on the couch.

"Ah, you're awake! Finally"

"Good morning, Mimi."

"Morning? It's already 2 p.m John."

"But, what happened ?"

"You drank too much, again! That's what happened! I told you to stop drinking!"

And Paul, where is he? I hope that nothing happened to him.

~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes, I finally get out of the couch. I noticed that there was a horrible stench. Oh god. There's vomit on my clothes.*

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I decided that I should go at Paul's house. To apologize for my horrible behaviour. I mean, I probably did some dumb things in front of him.

~~~~~~~~~~
The streets were pretty calm. No one in sight. But it's always like that on sundays.

Driiiiing driiiing

"Oh, hello... John, right?"

"Yep, that's me! Is Paul here?"

"He is upstairs, you can go see him!"

I tip toed until I saw his room. I opened the door quietly, until I saw him.

He was sleeping in his bed, peacefully. There was a bunch of books near him. School books. That means he's going back to school soon!

I came closer to him. I admired his beautiful features. He looks like an angel. I couldn't resist. I kissed him on the lips. I know that I shouldn't do that.

"What. Are. You. Doing."

Holy shit. Mike saw me. He's gonna tell his dad. I'm dead.

------------------------------------------------------------
*I know, I know. That's gross 🤭