Chapter 39 😳

Third person P.O.V

After the incident that happened to Paul on monday, Jim decided to keep his son at home. For Paul's safety. He even called a teacher to teach him school lessons.

In other words, Paul was far from going back to school.

It didn't really bother him anymore. He was still mad at John so it was not like he was excited to come back to school and see him.

Or so he thought.

Because all he had in mind was John... He hadn't replied to any of his messages, but he was still 'happy' to get them.

~~~~~~~~

Paul's P.O.V

9 a.m

This teacher is soooo boring. His lessons are so long that it's making me feel sleepy.

I can't resist anymore, a little nap will be good.

"Wake up! Your not a baby anymore, you have to listen to my lesson!"

"M'sorry Mr Roberts, but I didn't sleep well last night and..."

"Paul, you are very late on your program! You need to learn more!"

"I know..." •sighs•

"Okay, do this exercise first than you can rest a little. I'll come back in an hour, okay?"

"Okay!"

So, he left house and I was alone (Mike was at school and dad at work). I could finally get some well deserved sleep.

Until someone knocked at the door.

"Grr, can I get some sleep Mr Roberts?! You said you'd come back la...

Oh god. John...

"We need to talk Paul."

"Not now. I'm tired, get out."

As I closed the door, he blocked it with his foot.

"I said we need to talk."

He was looking at me with such a angry look. I opened the door.

"Not more than five minutes."

"Great. It won't take that long."

"Hey, wh..."

He kissed me... I couldn't (or wouldn't, depends) stop him... to be honest, I missed his kisses...

------------------------------------------------------------