Chapter 34 🖐🏻

John's P.O.V

Holy shit. I'm in so much trouble. What am I supposed to do...

"YOU MPMMMHHHH"

"Shhh... shut up!"

I had nothing to lose, I covered his mouth with both of my hands so he would shut his mouth. He was talking wayyyy too loud.

"Look, I don't wanna hurt you. I just want you not to tell what you saw to your dad or Paul. Okay?"

"WHAT'S HAPPENING??? JOHN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MIKE?!"

Paul looked so scared. He had tears in his eyes.

"Ah, you're awake, I can expl..."

Paul slapped me on the cheek. I can't believe it.

"Leave my brother alone! Why are you doing this to him? Why, John?"

I couldn't reply at the moment. All I had in my mind was that slap. He may be small, but he hits hard.*

"He kissed you while you were asleep, that's what happened!"

Both of us, Paul and I, froze. We were looking into each others eyes. All I could see in his was sadness. He really does have sad eyes.

"Mike, can you please leave John and I alone? I need to talk to him."

"Mmm, sure. Be careful."

~~~~~~~~~~
Paul's P.O.V

John was standing right in front of me. His cheek was now bright red. My hand hurts too. I'm not used to doing this.

"John... You really did that? You really kissed me?"

"..."

"I see."

"Paul, whaa"

I kissed him on his 'injured' cheek. He was looking at me with disbelief then he turned his cheek. While doing so, my lips connected to his. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster.

We stayed like that for a good minute.

"You're way redder than me now, Paul. And also, I don't know how that's possible, but I can see your heart beat in your neck. And man it's beating fast!"

I placed both hands around my neck. My pulse then went to a normal rate.

"Are you mad at me? I mean for slapping you..."

"Nah, it's all good. I'm pretty impressed by your slap. You've got some strenght!"

"Oh... really? Well... thank you, I guess."

Then he went back to his house. He jumped from my window, even though I told him not to do that. He could've sprained his ankles, or worse, break his legs.

I talked to Mike about what happened, and promised him not to tell dad. He agreed (he took my last £20, otherwise he would've told him, what an asshole.) Dad didn't understand anything so that's good.

Tomorrow, I'm going back to school. I'm really nervous. I hope everything will be okay!

------------------------------------------------------------
*Never underestimate Paul's strenght😤