Chapter 46 💥

George's P.O.V

6:00 a.m

What a beautiful day! Ringo and I decided to do a little jogging like always, for fun, and also because we wanted to stay healthy.

"George... please... can we stop... I... can't feel... my legs..."

"Already ? It's only been 45 minutes!"

"I'm... tired George..."

"Ah ? Okay!"

I felt great this morning. So great that I decided to run a little more. I went to John's neighborhood. The houses there are so pretty.

Then I noticed a familiar car.

Oh, it's Jim's car! In front of John's house! Maybe Paul slept there last night!

I saw Jim get out of the car. He had a strange look on his face. As if he was angry. Maybe Paul did something bad. After all, it's not my business.

I decided to continue my jogging. But something stopped me.

Paul's dad had a knife in his hand. He was knocking on John's door, in a agressive way.

What the fuck is he doing?! I've gotta do something!!!

I ran to him. He saw me so he hid the knife.

"Oh, good morning George! It's been awhile!"

"Mr McCartney... where's the knife?"

"Pardon?"

"There was a knife in your hands!!! I saw it! What are you trying to do ?!"

"That's none of your business, okay? Now get out of here, before you get hurt."

Before he could do anything, he fell on the ground. Ringo knocked him out.

"Ringo, I-"

"I'm sorry for doing this. But who knows what he could've done to you."

We carried Jim to his house. He was semi-conscious. We told Paul the whole story. Even though he was worried for his dad, he was even more for John.

"We're sorry for knocking your dad out, mate. But he was acting very strange and had a knife in his hands."

"It's okay. I was on my way to go stop him. Thank you for bringing him back here."

"Why was your dad so angry ?" Ringo asked.

"I told him. For John and I. That we're gay." Paul was blushing. Ringo had a tender look.

"I see."

Jim was pretty much unconscious for a good 20 minutes. I was worried that Ringo would get in trouble for that.

Then he woke up. And by the looks on his face, he hadn't finished with us.
------------------------------------------------------------