Chapter 21 📞

//TW: Bullying//

Paul's P.O.V

drrrrriiiiiiing drrrriiiiiiing

My god... I'm so nervous. What if he doesn't reply ?

*●Hello ?

○Ah, hm, Hi J... John!

●Finally calling me huh ? How are you ?

○Way better! By the way, thank you for helping me the other day! It was really kind of you.

●You don't have to thank me, Paul. I couldn't stand there and watch Stu beat you. And guess what, this idiot's got a good week of detention!

○Oh really? Wow. Well I suppose he finally pays for everything he has done to me.

●What? You mean that it wasn't the first time that he is mean to you ?

Oh god... I can't believe I've said that out loud... I'll have to tell him now...

●I was bullied** because of him. Since last year. He used to call me all sorts of names and everyone else watched and laughed. I started to get words on my locker. Then sometimes he and his friends followed me until I got home. But there's worse. He found my number and started calling me everyday. He even called at my house, until 2 a.m sometimes. It was a nightmare John!

My voice started trembling.

○Paul... I'm so sorry. Man I knew Stu was an asshole but I never thought he was this mean...

●Let's talk about something else! How's class?

○It's boring, my bestie isn't even here.

●Bestie? Who is i...

Oh my. He's talking about me ?!

●I... I'll be back tomorrow...

○Are you okay Paul? Suddenly your voice changed?

●I'm fine, really.

I had a HUGE smile thinking about this...

‐-----------------------------------------------------------------
*Phone conversation
○John's talking
●Paul's talking

** None of these happened!

This chapter isn't that cool. But I hope you'll like it! 😁