Chapter 28 🤫

Third person P.O.V

As soon as Paul closed the door, he was welcomed by someone who was waiting for him.

"Oooh my! You scared me!"

"Hm... sure... what were you doing?"

"Oh, John came here to give me some homeworks!"

"Oh, and does homework involve kissing too?"

"Oh god... Mike please, don't say that to dad! Please!"

Paul was very scared of his dad reaction. He wanted Mike to keep it as a secret.

"Mike please. Don't say anything to dad! I'll do everything you want!"

"Everything I want? Hmmm... okay! You'll do my chores then! I was supposed to mow the lawn and wash the dishes!"

"Ugh, okay I'll do them!"

"Fine! I won't tell anything to dad! But does that mean that you're dating John?"

That was one difficult question. Paul didn't know what to say.

"Oh... I don't know yet..."

"You like him right? I can tell, you're blushing way too much."

"I suppose I like him, yeah..."

Mike could see that his brother really liked John. He would sometimes sneak into his room to "borrow" some stuffs(that he never gave back), and find John's name written on his books, with very tiny hearts (so no one could notice.)

"Paul, you know, dad comes back in a few minutes, don't you think that it's time for YOUR chores? Well, the lawn can wait 'til tomorrow, but the dishes..."

"Shut up Mike!"

"Love you too, big brother!"

-------------------‐-------‐---------------------------‐--------
Well that "mystery person" is none other than Mike! 😉 I hope you liked this chapter!