Chapter 17 💧

John's P.O.V

The art class is finally over. I usually love art class, but it was weird today. Plus Paul had a strange behaviour. And he couldn't stop blushing. Seriously, what's wrong with him ?! It always happen when I'm near him.

Anyway, now it's time to lunch. Yay!
I'm gonna ask Paul to eat with me. Hopefully he'll say yes.

"So, Paul, do you want to eat with me at the cafeteria?"

"Hmm, yes, sure."

"HEEYAAAA LENNON ! WHAT'S UP"

Oh, I forgot about Stu. I forgot that Paul doesn't like him. I still don't know why though.

"Hello Paul"

"..."

Paul's P.O.V

Oh shit. I honestly don't wanna talk, nor eat if Stu's here. But I already said yes to John. I'll just pretend that this idiot isn't here.

~~~~~

"Hmmm that looks delicious, what are you eating Paulie?"

"Pasta, Stu."

"No need to reply like that Paulie. You seem very upset, let me hug you, you'll feel better"

"Don't. Touch. Me"

John's P.O.V

"Wow, the food is delicious today, right guys?" I was obviously trying to lighten up the mood.

"Oh c'mon Paulie, why are you so mean? Don't you love hugs? In general, you love hugging boys, don't y..."

SPLASH

What the... Paul just threw water at Stu?! I didn't hear what he told Paul but damn...

The whole cafeteria watched Stu and Paul. Some were even screaming "Fight fight fight"

Oh god... this isn't gonna end well...

------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for 1k reads 🥺
That means a lot ❤