Chapter 8

Paul's P.O.V

So, I was introduced to that friend of George. He looked so young, and he had wonderful eyes. The bluest eyes I've ever seen in my life.

"Hi, I'm Richard, but you can call me Ringo."

Ringo? That's one weird name.

"Oh, hi Ringo, I'm Paul, George's friend"

"He was sitting alone in a bench so I invited him to eat with us" George said, with a happy grin.

It kinda made me feel embarrassed; I didn't want to bother them. But then Ringo smiled and even let me sit next to him.

"So, how old are you? Since when do you know George?"

"I'm 15; and know George since kindergarten"

"Yeah, he was a cry baby back then"

"Shut up idiot!" I couldn't help but laugh.

"No worries Paul. I understand how you feel" Ringo started laughing too.

°°°°°°°°
Then, lunch time was over. It was time to go back to Hell.

I didn't want to leave them. They're both so friendly. But l had to. Plus I'll see John again, which is great.

"Thank you for inviting me! I had a great time. And Ringo, it was a pleasure to meet you"

"Yeah same, if you ever are alone at lunch you can always eat with us here!"

"Aww thanks" I said with a big smile, then I went back to school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------