Chapter 19 🩹

Paul's P.O.V

"You got punched pretty hard, I'll call an ambulance so they can take you to the hospital" the nurse said.

"W... what ? No, I'll be fine, I don't need to go!" I was trying to convince her but it didn't work.

"You look a bit pale Paul. You need to go."

John was by my side, trying to comfort me. It didn't work; I wanted to cry.

"Oh c'mon Paul, you're a tough guy aren't you? They'll probably check that everything's alright."

"I hate hospitals. I don't wanna go there."

The nurse watched both of us, then she smiled.

"John, why don't you go with him too? So you can reassure him?"

"Great idea! I'll be by your side, okay?"

"O... okay"

~~~~

They kept me at the hospital for a few hours. Everything was alright, thank god.

As I was laying on my bed in the hospital room, my dad and my brother came in.

"Are you okay ? You look awful !"

"I'm okay Mike. They thought I had an hemorrage but thank god I don't!"

"And what happened exactly?" My dad had a worried look.

"Hm... actually, I..."

"You son and another guy got into a fight. The guy punched him but don't worry I destroyed him."

"Really? Paul, we already talked about this son, I don't want you to fight!"

"I know dad, I'm sorry."

"You're fine, it's all that matters for now!" Dad hugged me.

~~~~
It was time for me to go home. Dad drove John to his house, too. I was so happy and relieved to be out of the hospital. It was really late and I drifted off to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello!

Finally chapter 19 is out! Hope you'll like it ☺