Chapter 47 🤯

Paul's P.O.V

Thank god, Ringo and George brought dad back here. It's a coincidence that they were running in John's neighborhood at that moment.

"Dad, are you okay? Why did you do that?"

"Paul, for god sake, are you blind ? This man is not worth your love! He's only playing with you!"

Ringo and George both watched in silence. They were looking at the ground, as if they were embarrassed.

"And you ! Don't you dare hit me again! Otherwise I'll make you pay for that."

Ringo got up in a angry way. George was holding him tightly.

"Ritchie. No. It's okay." George was trying to calm him.

"George, Rin... Richard. You can go now. My dad and I need to talk."

"But what if something happens ?"

"Nothing will happen George. Don't worry."

They were reluctant to leave the house. I closed the door so I was sure they couldn't come in.

"It's between you and me now."

"No. I don't wanna talk with you. You're disappointing me so much. I can't believe that you're..."

"That I am what? Gay ? Well yes! And what's wrong with that ?"

"Everything! That's not supposed to happen! You should meet a girl. Marry her! Have kids with her! Not be with this bastard!"

"Stop calling him that! You're the one who disappoints me! Since mom's death, you're not the same! If she was still alive, things would be different!"

"Don't start bringing your mom in the conversation! Now go upstairs! I don't wanna see you anymore."

"No! Who tells me you're not gonna go back to John's house!"

"Go back to my house ? Why ?"

John? John's here* ?! Huh?! But... how...

------------------------------------------------------------
*John to the rescue! Hehe

Tell me what you think of this chapter! 😊 personnally, it was really fun to write it! Oh, and it would mean the world to me if you could share this story! ♡