02

II

TWO

TWO.
tricks are a girls bestfriend.

      "HOW CAN WE BE certain Lucian is even involved?" Dominic questioned, as Eden opened the door to a filled bar full of people. Eden took a seat on the bar stool, slightly groaning.

"I did the spell for a reason Dom. They never fail." Eden hissed. She watched as the waitress came up to them. It was the same blonde lady from the night before at the crime scene.

      She looked almost frighten to be so close to them. She was afraid they were here to hurt her or something. "What can I get you?"

     Eden read the name on her tag. 'Camille'. She shifted her eyes to looks at her.

       "I'll have a whiskey, what about you darling?" Eden responded placing her hand on his. A noticeable blush arose on his cheeks, before composing himself. "A beer is fine."

      Camille turned away suspiciously before moving on.

      "Stay calm." Eden whispered as she sent him a friendly smile. His body was still tense as she stroked his hand. She inches closer to him, beside his ear

     "She saw us last night, she knows about the supernatural." Eden whispered, as she backed away with a bright smile. Still playing the part of happy couple.

      "You're worried." Dominic pointed out, in which she vigorously shook her head.

      "Quite the opposite. I want to make sure we get ahead of the game." Camille came back drinks in hand placing them on the counter.

The couple became quiet as they accepted it. Camille nervously excused herself, traveling to another customer. Eden and Dominic eyed her suspiciously.

"You think she's a threat?" He asked, taking a hastily sip of the beer. Still flustered from Eden's actions earlier.

"No, she's human. Something tells me her associates are though." Eden clarified. The many standing beside Camille last night radiate a dark, mystical energy that Eden felt. She hadn't felt that power since she turned.

      She practiced magic that wasn't allowed in her coven during her time in the sanitarium. Although she wasn't allowed to do that either there, but she felt more liberty to be who she wanted to there. It didn't really matter to her.

"The man she was with last night... he's a witch. One with powerful magic." Eden informed Dominic who furrowed his brows.