30

BASED ON EVENTS IN 4X10

THIRTY.
before the storm hits.

    "REBEKAH AND KOL JUST landed." Klaus began, walking into the sitting room, his eyes landing in Freya. "I just assured them we're mere moments from returning our brother to life. Don't make me a liar."

    "I can't resurrect Elijah until I'm certain his mind is whole." Freya warned Klaus, before turning away to grab more items she had trying to preform a spell.

    "Well, you saved Finn with that very trinket. What's the problem?" Klaus questioned, pointing to the blue pendent resting on the table. Shattered.

    "When that pendant was shattered, Elijah's mind shattered with it." Freya explained, "He's most likely retreated to the innermost of his consciousness."

    "How do we find that?" Hayley asked, leaning onto a wall quietly in thought.

    "I don't know." Freya sighed frustrated. "It could be anywhere in over a thousand years of memories,"

    "But if I try fixing the pendant before finding him and healing his mind; he'll be permanently fractured, like casting a broken bone before it's been properly set."

    "Spare me the medical analogies and fix him!" Klaus demanded, obviously irritated.

    The compound had been nothing but one argument to another. Constantly deciding why go to do to save Elijah. Yet, each one came with its own set of dangers that could potentially lose him for good.

    It was safe to say nobody knew exactly what to do.

    "I need to go inside and find him! Once I'm sure his mind is stable, then I can fix the pendant." Freya clarified, her voice elevating in volume as she leaned forward onto the table.

    "Well, then stop talking and get in there!"

    "Klaus? Take a walk," Hayley's advised, as she had approached beside to get a better glimpse at Freya's work station. Herself growing equally as irritated at her daughters father. "Get some air. Let her work. Please."

    Hayley turned to face Freya completely, with a torn look. "Please tell me that you can do this."

    "He's my brother. I'm not gonna stop until he's safe." Freya assured.

"Trust us," Eden spoke from the stair case she was descending from. Catching the attention of Hayley and Freya. "We'll do everything in our power to get Elijah back. No matter what."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"You actually think you can pull this off?" Hayley question Freya, as she approached her preparing for the spell.