25

BASED ON EVENTS IN 4X06

TWENTY FIVE.
no party is complete
without murder.

EDEN WALKED INTO THE compound, after receiving a very interesting call, from none other than Klaus Mikaelson himself. Eden strangely stared at people waking around hanging decorations to prepare for some sort of festivities. She avoided a persistent man carrying a group of balloons, struggling to keep them from getting in his view.

"Eden!" Klaus called out from the second floor balcony. He had warm welcoming smile at the sight of her. She looked up with her eyebrows furrowed. "Glad you could come."

Eden sped up to the second floor, standing beside Klaus, overlooking the workers. "Yeah, well... I didn't really come for whatever this is."

"I mean, I thought you wanted to leave NOLA, not party in it." Eden leaned against the railing, looking at Klaus. He gave her a sly smile.

"This is no ordinary party, love. One that will be attended by New Orleans' most influential creatures." He pointed out to her with a mischievous smile.

"And you will be in attendance." He pointed out. Turing around to walk down the stairs.

"I didn't agree to that." Eden responded, being left to trail after Niklaus Mikaelson.

"You will help me weed out those in league with The Hollow." He continued as he reached the main floor of the courtyard. He walked over to a bar, grabbing a glass and filling it of bourbon.

"So we're working together again — because that always goes well." Eden sarcastically remarked, stealing the glass Klaus had served himself from his hand.

"With the presence of a witch-vampire, no one would dare come near." He responded, a bit irritated by Eden's action. He grabbed yet another glass, serving himself once more.

"Look Klaus, I didn't exactly come here to chat." Eden sternly spoke after taking a drink from her glass. She placed it down staring at Klaus. "You called me saying Marcel was finally captured... I think you can imagine my eagerness to come."

"He is facing the same torment you and I faced. I can assure that." Klaus face had turned serious after he realized the intensity of the topic for her.

"I doubt he'd every come close to facing the suffering I did." Eden muttered, she turned away from Klaus, crossing her arms.