18

BASED ON EVENTS IN 3X20

EIGHTEEN.
collateral damage may save us all.

     "THIS IS A WAR." Elijah warned his younger brother, Kol and Marcel. They had rushed to the compound to share news of Davina's death; Due to the curse the ancestors cast of Kol Mikaelson upon his revival. "Please understand, I despise the situation."

       "No, that's the wrong answer!" Kol argued, advancing towards Elijah. Marcel placed a hand on his chest stopping him.

      "No, no, no, I know this is a war, but I've lost a lot of friends, too." Marcel spoke, keeping Kol back with his hand. "Today, I need your help."

       "And you shall have it." Klaus spoke coming out the shadows and making his appearance known. Marcel stares at Klaus in shock with his willingness to help.

       "Come on, Kol." Klaus spoke, placing a hand on his younger brother's shoulder; Examining his blood stained clothes. "Let's get you cleaned up."

       Klaus leads him away from Marcel and Elijah, watching Klaus walking away with Kol.

        "Thank you." Marcel gestured to Elijah who gave him a curt nod in response.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

       "I'll draw Davina's spirit to a circle. As long as she's there, the Ancestors won't be able to torment her." Freya spoke to her brothers and Eden who sat on the couch with her legs crossed.

        It had just been hours since the death of Camille O'Connell and now they were required to save the life of another. Eden knew eventually something would go wrong, and Davina's life would be put into danger as well.

      "With luck that will buy you some time to find a way to resurrect her, but I'll need to channel an Original if I'm going to sustain the spell." Freya shared to her brothers.

       "Well, take me. Put me down for all I care, if it keeps her safe." Kol offered quickly, determined to find a way to save Davina from the death he caused.

       "No, you've been marred by the Ancestors' magic, so, Klaus, Elijah, rock, paper, scissors." Freya spoke, turning to each other them.

        Elijah stepped up to the task, as the candles from the table in front of Freya flares up. Freya gasped surprised.

       "That can't be good." Elijah pointed out.

       "My early warning system." Freya muttered, lowering a bit to examine it. "I think a New Orleans witch is trying to meddle with one of you."