32

XXXII

THIRTY TWO

THIRTY TWO.
till death do us part.

   "YOU NEED ME TO DO WHAT?" Kol questioned once more as he was taken back from what she explained. He certainly had heard of many crazy ideas, but he was certain Eden had gone mad.

    Eden let out an annoyed sighed, having expected the only Mikaelson familiar with every magic in existence to learn quickly. "I need to link my life with yours, ensuring if I were to die that I would resurrect."

    "Eden, are you mad?!" Kol announced, rising from the sofa he had momentarily sat at. "Does my brother know about this?"

     "No," Eden muttered quietly, folding her arms. "And he cannot know about this."

    "Eden, Klaus already wants me dead, If he figures out I helped you plan a suicide mission, I will never see the light of day." Kol argued, opposing with what Eden wanted to risk.

     "Which is why he won't know." Eden groaned, growing inpatients. Perhaps she should've asked the assistance of another immortal.

    "I have no other option," Eden dropped her hands on her sides. "There is no other immortal being who can provide the certainty you can."

    "I'm sorry to break it to you, darling," Kol began with his palm out up, "But I'm the last person you want to entrust with your life."

    "While you're away from New Orleans, I doubt you'd get yourself into any serious trouble." Eden commented, "Especially, now that you have someone to live for."

    Kol hated to agree with Eden. Yet, as long as Davina was beside him, he'd do anything to maintain her safety, meaning staying away from an mischievous harm that can ruin it.

    "Are you certain of what your doing?" Kol questioned carefully, ensuring she understood his every word.

    Usually, Kol couldn't care less about what other do, but even when he wasn't totally with his family, a small part of him cared about them; small but existent. Kol knew Klaus cares deeply for Eden, and would hate him more if he allowed the women he loves be a selfless martyr.

     "I'm frightened of what may happen," Eden admitted with a slight nod. "But I know I have to do this for Dominic."

    Kol gave her a respective nod, honoring her what she planned to do. What is stupid? Absolutely, Kol knew it well. Yet, he was certain if anyone could pull it off, it was Eden.