07

VII

SEVEN

SEVEN.
deal with the devil.

AFTER MARCEL WAS initiated into the Strix, Eden had found him leaning against a pillar at the bottom of the stairs. Hayley helping to keep him up.

"I must say Marcel. You aimed to impress." She spoke out. Hayley and a drowsy Marcel lifted their heads at the sound of her voice. Hayley was quite protective over Marcel, as she shifted in front of him.

"Oh, no need to worry, darling!" She placed her hand out in surrender, hopping to ease their worry. "I don't bite."

"Well, I do." Hayley responded harshly. Her eyes turned a golden amber ring around her dark eyes. Eden let out a chuckle.

"A hybrid. Of course." Eden responded, she stopped a couple of feet away from the two.

"I'm all for woman empowerment, but I do advise you not to cross me." Eden flared her vampire eyes to Hayley. She knew it was much, but Hayley knew exactly what Eden was capable of. That should be plenty.

"Anyways, i'm not here to fight." Eden admitted honestly, her eyes returning to normal. "I'm here to propose my expertise."

"What will that be, exactly?" Hayley questioned coldly. Struggling to hold up Marcels weight. Eden examined Marcel carefully.

"Thats an awful werewolf bite." Eden mentioned, more to Marcel than Hayley. He lifted his head, trying to stay focus. She bent down to look at Marcel.

"I can help quicker if you like." Eden offered to Marcel.

"We already have a cure, but thanks." Hayley responded for Marcel. She was practically brooding at the fact Eden was there to begin with.

"Klaus, I presume?" Hayley stayed quiet. Eden turned back to Marcel.

"Look," She spoke calmly to Marcel. "You are way out of shape, and you need help now."

"I can help you. Just... trust me." Marcel stared deep into Eden's eyes, trying to find any faint lie-but he didn't. Marcel adjusted himself to sit on the floor. He rolled up his sleeve to reveal the pulsing werewolf bite.

"I'm trusting you." He spoke through heavy breathes. Eden sat close beside Marcel. She placed her hands on top of the hit on his arm. She let her hands glow as the magic from the bit dispersed into her.