31

BASED ON EVENTS IN 4X11

THIRTY ONE.
we stay connected in illusions.

    "DESPITE THE SPELL I CAST, the very integrity of the pendant is growing unstable." Freya shared, she let the pad of her thumb caress the blue pendent she manage to fix. After a pause, she placed the pendent on a table.

     "It won't be able to hold Elijah's soul much longer." She continued, placing the palm of her hands on the table, and leaning forward. "We need to find a way to resurrect him tonight, or we could lose him forever."

     "To do that, we'll need more power." Hayley sighed, leaning against a table with her arms crossed.

     "Let me guess, a grand sacrifice." Klaus remarked, standing beside Hayley with the same stance.

     "I say we kill our enemy and sacrifice her, then I can channel the power from the Hollow's death, raise Elijah's body, and place him back where he belongs." Freya suggested.

     "We've tried everything." Hayley responded defeatedly, and exhausted by the fact they'd continue to pursuit efforts that may not provide the answer they need.

"And we've come close." Freya opposed, "Labonair blood is her Achilles' heel."

"Hayley, your blood weakened her, but you've technically been dead for years. So it won't be strong enough to kill her." Freya paused, inhaling a deep breath. "If we forge a blade using the blood of the last living Labonair..."

"We don't want Hope involved." Klaus intervened with a sigh. Once more, relying on the obscure magic she carried as being the only tribrid in existence.

"She's already involved." Freya argued, she pulled out a folded paper out of her pocket, laying it flat on the table to be examined. "Hope has been obsessed with the symbol that follows the Hollow: the serpent consuming itself."

"Now, I believe this is showing us the key, the only means to which she can be destroyed, her own blood." Freya explained certainly.

Klaus stared down at the drawing as the realization hit him. He never really protected his daughter from the harm of the outside world. How could someone, with no interpersonal relationship with the Mikaelson, cause this much harm to their family? He was frighten what his enemy could do now.

"The Hollow's one end of the Labonair bloodline. Hope is the other. And we need to close that loop." Freya advise, her finger jabbed onto the drawing. "The best way to do that is for Hayley to wield a weapon forged with Hope's blood. When she stabs her, it's only then the Hollow can be obliterated completely."