06

BASED ON EVENTS IN 3X04

SIX.
the animals party at night.

DOMINIC AND EDEN entered the grand estate the Strix party was taking place. Their arms intertwined together. There were many other guest dressed in fancy ball gowns and tuxedos. The party was as extravagant as it could possible be. She had to admit, Tristan knew how to throw a party.

As they wander deeper into the estate, they could feel questioning eyes on them, even through the masquerade mask. Dominic leaned beside Eden's ear.

"You sure you want to continue?" Dominic question, gazing at all the people. Eden let out a chuckle.

"So what if people are staring. Let them." She whispered in return. She had noticed there were many burlesque dancers, and vampires feeding off of humans. Many of the vampire around they were well known faces in the mundane world.

"Ms. King!" Tristan exclaimed from behind, chatting with a few guest. She turned around and found him heading into their direction. He caught a glimpse of the man holding Edens arm.

"I must say, I didn't expect you to bring a guest." Tristan started, sounding skeptical of who she brought along. Eden placed a soft hand on Dominic shoulder.

"This is my friend, Dominic Peterson." Eden introduced the two, a smile on her lips. "I always bring him along for events like these."

Dominic put his hand out, Tristan gratefully shakes it. "I'm glad to finally meet you, Mr. Peterson."

"I could say the same." Dominic answer in return, although the feeling wasn't mutual for him.

Tristan turned to face Eden, his eyes trailing down her outfit. "I must say, I knew you were a talented seamstress through the 20s, but I'm impressed."

"Thank you. Glad to know I still have adoring fans." Eden joked, earning a laugh from Tristan.

"I was hoping you and I could have a moment alone, if you don't mind?" Tristan asked, eyeing Dominic. His body became tense, until Eden pat his arm lightly.

"Of course." Eden accepted. "Dominic why don't you get us something to drink?" Eden suggested. Dominic kept his gaze on Tristan, not wanting to leave Eden alone. Yet, he release Eden's arm and walked away.

Tristan offered his arm out for Eden, in which she gladly accepted. "What a loyal friend of your you have."

"I've grown quite fond of that quality from him." Eden responded, not making eye contact with Tristan.