13

BASED ON EVENTS IN 3X10

THIRTEEN.
tristan ends today.

"HOW DID THIS ALL happen?" Eden questioned Elijah, who sat in her living room. She was stricken by the news she had just received by. Camille was a vampire. Eden wasn't totally familiar with Camille, but she knew that she didn't deserve this curse.

Unlike Eden, many vampires don't get to turn by will. Many under unfortunate circumstances, turned without realizing it. She knew because Dominic had gone through the same thing. He explained it to be a horrid feeling.

Dying one minute and waking up the next.

"Curtesy of Aurora De Martel." Elijah spoke coldly at mentioning Aurora's name. "While holding Camille in custody, she compelled her to drink her blood and slit her throat."

A rage began to build up in Eden. She hated the fact that the De Martel siblings just so happened to be involved with every bad thing happening to them all.

       "Tristan got his hand on the Serratura. He'd need a powerful witch to activate it. A regent."

      "My guess is Davina didn't do it." Eden commented, her back turned against Elijah.

     "No," He affirmed to Eden. "She had recently been shunned. Vincent Griffith took the role."

     "Now you want to see if it's true." She responded, turning around to look at him. He gave her a curt nod.

     "I have no doubt, with the hatred he carries against my family." He spat. It wasn't rare Vincent would do something of this matter, he'd just prefer it wasn't for the De Martel's.

     "Of course." She sat down, resting her arms on her thighs.

      "How's Niklaus?" She questioned calmly. She knew Niklaus cared for Camille. Enough to have kidnapped Eden; The first time they have unofficially met.

     "He's trying to maintain sane for Camilles sake. Although, I know he is struggling." Elijah responded with a worried look. His brother was no stranger to violence, and eventually he will want to get his revenge.

     "Promise me we get to end the De Martel's once and for all." She coldly demanded. This was the only solution they visibly had to end their vengeful ways against the Mikaelsons.

     "Once we obtain the Serratura, there is nothing stopping us then." A devilish smiled creeped up on Elijah's face. Eden was glad that the option was still open. She would love to give the De Martel's the payback they so deserve.