09

BASED ON EVENT IN 3X06

NINE.
welcome the enemy through the door.

"ARE YOU SURE SHE'D actually listen to what you have to say?" Freya gulped down te rest of her blood-tainted drink, to get over the huge headache. Drinking with Rebekah at least allowed her to forget all about witch-vampires and prophecies.

"Well, If she knows what's right for. Perhaps she would." Elijah mischievously smiled at his older sister who was sitting in the sofa. He had no doubt that his plan would work. He had study Eden's behavior, even the actions that surprised him the most-calculating the best response.

"All we need to figure out is who is her enemy." Elijah explained his hand pointed out. There was a feeling within him that he already knew that answer.

"As long as we face the same enemy..."

"...she'd be willing to work with us." Freya finished. Elijah gave her a smile with a curt nod. Nothing brings people together than vanquishing enemies. At least that's what he learned from Niklaus.

"If everything goes according to plan. Yes." He placed his hands in his pockets, leaning against the desk behind him.

"Well, I hope you can end this fight between Klaus and her once and for all."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Eden sat on her bedroom floor, her legs crossed. The smell of burning sage ran through her nostrils. Her eyes were closed as she focused on her breathing. The crisp air ran through her hair from the slightly opened window in her bedroom.

"Uh-" Dominic abruptly spoke, ruining Eden's sacred place. He had recognized this side of Eden. It wasn't always good.

"What's wrong?" He asked here standing at her door. Eden let out a deep breathe, fluttering her eyes open.

"You're always warning me about my episodes. I felt one flickering in me and took precautions." She stood up slowly from the wood floors, beginning to do stretches to ease her body.

"Yeah, because it's never ends up good." Dominic crossed his arms, leaning against the door frame. He watched as her body relaxed with the methods she was using. "I'm glad you're being responsible."

"Thanks, Dad." She mockingly responded to his backhanded compliment. Before they could continue on bickering, a knock came from their front door. Eden stood up straight. Snapping her fingers, her leggings and tank top changed into black trousers with a sleeveless turtleneck.