( evaluation. )

PATIENT ID:Patient #797

PATIENT ID:
Patient #797

PATIENT:
King, Astrid Eden

AGE ADMITTED:
8

SUPERNATURAL ABILITY:
siphoning witch

BACKGROUND:
Patient grew up in a normal, average household and had a very happy childhood. Patient got along well with sibling. At the age of 7, patient started acting out. Patient siphoned younger sibling magic but was able to prevent critical damage. For the next few months, patients siphoning and magic was uncontrollable and family lost hope and feared their children's safety.

BEHAVIOR:
Patient can be explosive at times- especially when trying to be medicated. Patient resists the treatments and medications- that led to needing restraints from hurting others. Has been very introverted; enclosed since beginning of treatment.

Patients outburst has put nurses and doctors in critical conditions. Patient has also cause damage to property and refuses stop, when told.

DIAGNOSIS:

POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER: Patient is afraid to interact with other patients her age. After her accident with her younger siblings; Patients hasn't been able to trust herself around other- causing her. believe to be a threat to society.

INTERMITTENT EXPLOSIVE DISORDER: Patient is known to be explosive with nurses and doctors. Usually when it comes to medication, therapy, or being restrained. Patient sometimes has burst of anger when being alone in room causing damage to bunker.

DEPRESSION: Years of verbal abuse and feeling unordinary compared to her family and coven- Patient has developed signs of depression: isolating from other patients, self blamed, lack of sleep, etc.

BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER: After Patient was admitted, patient lost interest in forming bonds with other patients or children of her age. Would interact but installs flip a switch and attack another patient.

BEHAVIORAL INCIDENTS:

i. HAS BURNED, BROKE, AND DAMGED BUNKER

ii. HAS SIPHONED MAGIC FROM NURSES; LEFT IN CRITICAL CONDITIONS

iii. BROKEN OUT OF BUNKER

iv. HAS HURT OTHER PATIENTS; PUSHED, SIPHONED, FOUGHT.

v. USED MAGIC WITHOUT PERMISION.

vi. ASSAULTED OTHER PATIENTS; OCCASIONALLY MILD CONDITIONS.