11

BASED ON EVENTS IN 3X07

ELEVEN.
girls want to have fun.

    "YOU'RE BLUFFING." Klaus gritted. Aurora simply shakes her head, playing coy, which enrages Klaus even more. "Tell me you're bluffing."

     "Well, you should all be thanking me." She accused everyone in the table. "Rebekah's never been safer!"

     "She has plenty of company down there. There's all the little crabs, and octopus, and..." She joked, accompanying hand gestures for the crabs. Klaus angrily slams his hand on the table, abruptly standing up from his seat. Tristan quickly stands up, speeding beside Freya pressing a knife against her throat.

     "Harm my sister, and I'll be forced to return the favor." Tristan warned, glancing at Klaus. Eden sighed nonchalantly, while she waved her off to the side. The knife following the direction. Elijah sped to grab ahold of Tristan, pressing the side of his face against a wall.

     "Oh, this all escalated very quickly..." Lucian commented, not during a perfect time.

     "Shut up, Lucien," Klaus demanded irritably than usual. "Or I'll tear your tongue from your head."

     "Be careful with your threats, Nik. Anything should happen to me, I won't be able to protect your precious Cami."

     "Okay, that is the second time I've heard her name!" Aurora roared up, jealousy glimmered in her eyes. "Just who is this Cami?"

     "You know what..." Eden stood up, twisting her wrist to the side, causing Aurora to fall on the floor unconscious.

     "Eden!" Klaus called out, obviously annoyed by the decision she decided to make. She shrugged her shoulders in defense.

     "You should be thanking me! She done nothing but stir trouble." Eden excused with a disgust look on her face.

     "Niklaus..." Elijah caught his attention, walking back to the table, gripping on to the back of Tristans neck. "Which of these two vulgar parasites would you first like to torture?"

     Elijah forced Tristan down to take a seat. "Well, it's half a dozen of one and six of the other, isn't it?"

     Niklaus walked behind Lucian, gripping onto his shoulder tightly, in a mocking affection. "Why don't you take the stable boy? Tristan and I are long overdue a good catch-up."

     "Oh," Klaus piped, lowering down beside Lucians ear. "if anything happens to Camille..."

     "Oh, I'm quite sure Lucien's aware. Devastating error." Elijah finished off Klaus threat, glaring straight through Lucian.