19

BASED ON EVENTS IN 3X21

NINETEEN.
evil is still upon us all.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?" Freya asked to Eden who held the skull of Lucien's witch—the one who professed the prophecy to Lucien—whom faced a tragic death early on during the new of the prophecy.

"Never really liked using dead... items for magic." Eden commented, oddly staring at the skull in her hand. It was true, she didn't mind blood, but items from the dead creeped her out a bit.

"Neither do I," Freya spoke taking the skull out of Eden's hand. "But this is the only way we'll know if the prophecy is truly over."

"Have you done magic like this?" Freya questioned, with a curious look on her face, as she continued to prepare the table before them.

"All the time." Eden chuckled, with a humorous smile on her face. "Seems to be my favorite form of magic."

Eden grabbed the knife on the table. She dragged it down her palm, letting the blood drip down into the golden bowl Freya asked she'd bring. She handed the knife onto Freya who stared at it skeptically.

"Don't worry." Eden assured Freya, with a small smile. "You'll be fine."

Freya inhaled a deep breathe, before following the same action Eden did. The sound of footsteps approaching behind them echoed through the hall, catching both the witches attention.

"I didn't think anyone was here." Freya spoke. Eden stared at Kol who was still dressed in his suit.

Freya and Eden knew everyone would be out at Camilles wake or Davina's funeral, in which would allow the two to preform magic with no distraction. The sight of Kol Mikaelson made Eden annoyed, knowing he was here no doubt to continue bashing Freya for her decision.

        "Did you think I'd be at Cami's wake?" Kol questioned, heading to take a seat on the arm rest of the couch. "You know what, it turns out I hit my funeral quota for the day."

        "Davina's was this morning. I mean you remember her, love of my life, condemned to an unknowable hell and what's your excuse, sister?" Kol continued as Freya reminded quiet. His face turned into one of sarcastic surprise.

        "Were you so overcome with guilt at what you did, that you couldn't bring yourself to indulge in whiskey and finger food?"

Freya cleared her throat from the tense feeling in the room. She glanced down to the table. Eden let out an irritated sigh.