08

BASED ON EVENTS IN 3X05

EIGHT.
where does eden king stand?

"IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?" Marcel questioned Elijah who stood beside him watching people fight in the enclosed boxing ring. "A hunch?"

"I don't do hunches." Elijah responded annoyed at Marcel's tone.

"I've known Tristan a thousand years. He's not easily shaken," Elijah informed Marcel.

"and yet I heard that little weasel's heart pound when I accused him of working with someone, and, strangely, nothing when I mentioned Aurora." Elijah furrowed his brows in thought.

"He may be telling the truth about that."

"But, he could be hiding something, and now you need my help finding out what." Marcel sighed out, finishing what Elijah would eventually ask from him.

"That would be splendid, Marcellus. You do have that fabulous new Strix membership." Elijah snarked at Marcel, turning to face him with a smile.

Marcel hummed, rolling his eyes at Elijah's comment. "I'm only with those people because I want to know why they're in my city, and I'm not blowing my cover just because you heard a guy's heart skip."

Marcel paused, giving Elijah a smug smile before continuing. "But, lucky for you, I got this city wired in ways you don't even know about."

"I'll have my people trail your boy. Let's see what they find out." Marcel informed Elijah. He nodded his head in agreement. He furrowed his brows remembering something else.

"While you at it, find out anything about Eden King." Elijah demanded with an appointed finger. Marcel gave him a questioning look.

"Why?"

"If our suspicions are correct... she may be Tristans little helper." Marcel nodded his head with a smile.

"You really think she'd work for that guy?" Marcel asked genuinely curious. Elijah turned to him with a raised eyebrow, asking him to continue on.

"I heard last night that a deal went wrong with that woman." Marcel reencountered for Elijah, who thoughtfully processed new found information.

"Apparently, Tristan threatened her, making her go crazy with her magic."

"That not why you believe that." Elijah admitted for Marcel. He paused a moment before letting out a sigh. "She cured you from the werewolf bite."