01

BASED ON EVENTS IN 03x01

ONE.
welcome to new orleans.

    THE CROWDED STREETS were music to Eden's ears. Hearing the music roar through the crowd and looks of astonishment as tourist walked through the lovely city. These past few centuries living through life as a vampire we're eccentric for Eden. She spent a good time of her mortal witch life stuck in a windowless room—being poked and dragged around.

    After leaving the place permanently, Eden was allowed to explore the world with a new perspective with her immortal life.

    Turning at first was a rough start. Having turned off her emotions so quickly, she spent most of her free life not caring about what she did or who she hurt, becoming the monster she once hated being called—but when she turned her humanity back on it was an even more rougher ride than she thought. Through out time, she learned to not be ashamed of who she was, but to live it to the fullest. To express her true nature, in which was frowned upon by many, even her own friend questioned her decisions.

    But thanks to the decisions she made she was able to enjoy everyday as a festival that lead up to New Orleans. As she strolled down the streets, blending into the sea of tourist, Dominic finally spoke up.

    "So why exactly are we here?" Dominic questioned his friend. Dom was always out of the loop with Eden. She made the decision, and he went along. Mostly because he never knew what was gong on.

    "I mean am I missing something?" Dom spoke in a hushed tone, afraid of anyone else being able to hear him.

    "Dom there doesn't always have to be a reason to have a little fun in the French Quarter." Eden spoke turning to face the vampire with a sly smile.

    She was eternally grateful to have met someone as kind as Dominic. Her kind were never treated fair by anyone and Dominic changed her perspective on the supernatural community. When she first spotted the timid newly turned vampire, she had never expected him to have trusted her so quickly. Seeing as in the horrid place, she had grown a reputation for herself - and not a very good one.

    But that didn't prevent Dom and Eden from meeting. If anyone understood how it was to be a freak, it was Dom. Having been turned into a vampire with no assistance or someone to help—he faced tons of challenges, in which he had no idea on how to face in the first place. Which ultimately led him to the sanitarium Eden was located in.

    "How long do you plan on staying here?" Dominic asked, slightly worried. Eden glanced at him. She could sense his uneasy posture walking beside her.