04

IV

FOUR

FOUR.
who is eden king really?

"HOW COULD YOU possible let her go, Niklaus?" Elijah asked hastily at his younger brother. The last thing they needed was a hysterical woman with a sidekick on the loose.

     "The real question at hand was how the bloody hell did he know we where here?!" Klaus argued, looking at both his older brother and sister who held a ice pack wrapped in cloth.

     "Please stop the incessant arguing." Freya groaned. When she fell to the floor, her had collided harder than expected; Pounding very loudly when she woke up.

     "Thank you, Freya!" Klaus beamed, as Freya simply ignored him.

     "Look," Freya stood up. "We should be focused on how she got out." She pointed at the still untouched salt ring on the floor. Even with a witch it would leave some trace.

     "It wasn't interfered with anything..." She muttered. It all felt so sudden; How could she had escaped so easily, with no trace?

     "She had assistance." Elijah added, looking at his sister. She nodded her head. Elijah placed his hand in his pockets.

     "Which means they knew they needed a witch. Luckily, the french quarter is crawling with those!"

     "I doubt she used a New Orleans witch." Freya added. Stopping her brother from celebrating too quickly. "They've all agreed to stop working for vampires."

     "Something tells me they have one of their own.." Her posture became uneasy in thought. Elijah noticed her change in attitude.

     "What is it, Freya?" He asked, sure the answer was not a pleasant one.

     "They didn't get near me. I fell out of nowhere..." She mumbled, more to herself in realization. It was a weird when she woke up. It felt like she had lost time, not even remembering she had fell until she woke up on the ground.

     "Is it possible she herself, is a witch?" Freya asked her brother, their faces become skewed with the idea.

     "That ridiculous, Freya!" Klaus let out a sarcastic chuckle. "We all know witches cannot be vampire."

     "True," Freya agreed with a side shrug. "but what if she not a normal witch."

     "What are you implying?"