16

BASED ON EVENTS IN 3X18

SIXTEEN.
the unexpected care.

       AFTER CASTING SUCH a grand spell, Eden was left restless. She felt sore, and groggy each time she woke up. Even the herbs weren't helping her. Eden didn't understand why she was feeling this way. Usually, she'd pass out after spells, and wake up feeling tired, but fine. This felt much different than those times.

       That wasn't the only dilema happening in New Orleans. Klaus had tried running with Hayley and Hope, as word of a white oak bullet was still out there waiting to be retrieved. Especially, with his enemies out to get him, it wasn't safe.

       Unfortunately, that wasn't the only trouble. Lucian had completed a spell with the forced assistance of Vincent Griffith, turning him into a creature worse than the Originals. That night, the Mikaelson's had lost one of their own who had recently returned.

      "Tell us what happened." Elijah demanded to Camille who stood nervously. Eden, Freya, Hayley and Dominic sat on couches in the courtyard.

     "Lucien ambushed him. He knocked him around like it was nothing." Camille responded, still in shock by what she witnessed.

      "Did he bite him?" Hayley questioned worriedly. They understood Lucian's bite was lethal, and as long as he kept Klaus in captivity, there was nothing's stopping him.

      "No." Camille shook her head. "But I think he wanted him alive. I followed them. Lucien took Klaus back to the penthouse."

      Elijah's phone began to buzz in his pocket, as the rest tensed from the sound. They awaited for him to share any news.

      "Lucien is demanding my presence at the Whiskey Cask—" He informed them, staring at the message on his phone. "Alone and immediately."

      "He says if I delay, Niklaus will die." Elijah turned away to head for the door. Eden abruptly thrusted her hand out, creating a barrier; Preventing him from continuing.

      "Are you seriously going to go out there, with no plan?" Eden questioned with a scoff. Dominic stood up, placing a hand on her shoulder. Dominic was worried that through her recovery she'd overwhelm herself, causing more damage.

       "My brother is in danger, Eden." Elijah sternly responded, annoyed at her from stopping him. "There is no time for foolishness."

      "It's not foolishness if it will prevent Niklaus from dying!" Eden scolded him, before dropping her hand. The barrier following in pursuit.