15

BASED ON EVENTS IN 3X14

FIFTEENsaving the original vampires

FIFTEEN
saving the original vampires.

      "WELL, I TAKE A BREAK for a few days and you've already got yourselves into quite a mess." Eden commented annoyed, as she sat with her legs crossed on the sofa. She was really starting to wish she had never gotten involved with all this drama.

Especially, after the involvement of Dominic. She had assured herself and Dominic that it would never happen again. She couldn't allow it to happen again.

"I had no idea that Aya was gonna take Klaus and Elijah down!" Marcel yelled, pacing around the courtyard beside Hayley, who examined a hungry Lucian drink yet another blood bag.

      "And regardless, why the hell are we trusting this guy all of a sudden, huh?" Marcel pointed to Lucian, turning to look at Eden and Hayley. "He's the one who ran off with Aurora the first chance he got."

      "You can hardly fault a man for following his heart." Lucian argued bluntly.

      "Yet, the moment she started raving about firing white oak into Klaus, well... words were said, hearts broken, veins drained."

      "You're one to talk about trust." Hayley accused facing Marcel, her arms crossed. "Who was it that handed my dead husband's heart to the people that helped murder him?"

      "Okay enough!" Eden stood up abruptly stopping the incessant arguing that was giving her a headache.

     "There are more pressing matters at hand. As long as the Strix have Klaus and Elijah, there's no predicting what may happen. We need a plan."

      "It's simple." Hayley responded quickly to Eden. "We storm the coven house, stop the Strix from completing the de-siring spell. Period."

      "Well, that's easy for you to say. You're not sired by anybody, now are you?" Marcel tauntingly asked, treading closely to Hayley.

      "It's not just about de-siring—we've got to stop an execution." Lucian interrupted looking at the rest.

      "What are you on now, Lucian?" Eden groaned, rubbing the bridge of her nose. She honestly wasn't sure she wanted to hear what Lucian was about to say.

      "A lovesick teenage witch with a runner-up heart is somehow going to break the sire link?"

      "I'm sorry, but your darling Davina is in over her head, and Aya knows this." He emphasized to Eden, who looked unamused as to what he spoke.