|14| The Other 'Vegetarians'

Chapter Fourteen: The Other 'Vegetarians'

"So Edward," Tanya said as she practically draped herself on the couch opposite the mind-reader. She had been non-stop flirting with the boy since him and Alina arrived two days ago. He had reached the end of his tether with it promptly two hours and forty-seven minutes after it started. "Tell me about Forks... How is it? I was thinking of coming down to spend some time with you and everyone else."

"No!" Edward said rather too quickly before going to correct himself. "No. It's rather boring."

Alina laughed to herself from the other side of the room. Even though Edward had grown bored of Tanya's relentless flirting, Alina found it hilarious. She found it especially entertaining since Edward had insisted on coming here of all places. He mentioned on the drive up that maybe he would see if he and Tanya would have something as the thought of the human was affecting him. Alina was just happy to see him being wrong for once.

"Oh,  I hate to but in, Edward, but I think Forks is just perfect. We can go out most days due to it being overcast a lot of the time, and the town is in the woods making it a perfect hunting ground." Alina said, knowing full well that she loved to but in. If looks could kill, Alina would be dead three times over form the glare she received from Edward but she continued, enjoying herself too much. "The only thing that would make it better is if that we could find someone for Edward to love; he's so lonely nowadays."

No matter how sneaky Alina thought herself to be, Edward could usually one up her. And that's what he did. "Speaking of love, Alina, how's wedding planning going? You've been engaged longer than most marriages."

"Just fine, actually. Me and Jazz had a discussion about it last night. We're letting Alice sort it."

"Are you sure, Because I know Tanya would love to help."

Tanya decided to pipe up, "I would, he's right. Edward knows me too well."

"He does, doesn't he? You two are just perfect for each other, don't you think?"