Chapter 12

1 month later

Mallory's POV

So it's been a month since I last went to the hospital for that bad stomach flu thing. Throughout the days, at least one person needs to be with me. Sarah or Dad usually comes with me to my studio. Today, I'm shooting a music video and Max is going to be coming with me.

The director of the music video said that I will be having Tyler posey as my 'lover' for my video at the last meeting. He said Tyler would look better with me in the video.

Tyler and Max are good friends, so Max is okay with it.

"Babe, ready to go?" Max asked

"Yeah" I said grabbing my phone.

"Dad, I'm gonna go" I said by his door

"Okay" he said

Me and Max walked down the stairs and went out into the car.

"We should get chipotle when I'm done shooting" I said

"Sounds great" Max said

Max took my hand with his right one while holding the steering wheel with his left and he intertwined our fingers. It was a 15 minute drive till we got there.

When we arrived, I walked in still intertwining me and Max's hands.

"Mallory!" Dave, the director called out

Me and Max both went over and I hugged Tyler and Max and him did the bro shake. The director told us to go change for the first scene and to come back.

~

*After shooting*

"You looked great!" Max said picking me up and spinning me around

"Thanks" I said and hugged him

We said bye to Tyler and got back into the car.

"Chipotle?" Max asked

"Omg yes" I said and Max laughed

He drove us to chipotle and parked. We walked in and ordered our food. We told them it was to go. When they were done, they called us and we got our food and left.

We decided to go eat at the pier. Just something fun and we haven't gone to the pier for a while. When we reached, Max took out a little blanket from the trunk and I carried the package with our food in it.

"Let's go" Max said taking my hand

We walked to the pier and decided on eating on the beach instead. Max set the blanket down and we sat down on it. We opened up our food a starter eating.

"I could use some sleep" I said

"Let's stay here for a little more" Max said

He picked up our rubbish and put it back in the package and set it aside. Then he scooted closer to me and wrapped me in his arms. I leaned my head on his shoulder while we watched the sunset.

"I love you Mal" Max said

"I love you too" I said

I felt myself being lifted up and I opened my eyes a little. Max already threw away the rubbish in the trash can near us and had the blanket over his shoulder while carrying me in his arms.

"Max, I can walk now. You should've woke me up" I said yawning after

"No no, go back to sleep" he said kissing my forehead

I didn't hesitate and nodded my head while resting my head back on his chest. Then I felt myself being set down and realized we were already at the car. I quickly buckled myself and fell asleep again.

~

I woke up in my room. Max was gone and it was 2 in the morning. I was still in my same clothes and decided to take a shower. I went to my closet and grabbed some clothes and went into my bathroom.

I put hot water on and went inside after stripping down. I let the hot water hit my back and relaxed me right away. Then I washed my hair, then my body. I rinsed then hopped out.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. Then I took another towel and wrapped it around my hair.

I dried my body, then put my clothes on. Then I unwrapped the towel from my hair and and quickly blow dried it.

When my hair was completely dried, I grabbed my phone that was sitting on my dresser and saw I had a text from Max.

From Max: Sorry I didn't wake you, you looked so peaceful. Text me in the morning when you wake up. Love you❤️

I smiled at the text and texted him back thanks and that I love him too. By now, it was 3:06 a.m and I decided to go back to sleep.

I plugged in my phone, turned off the lights and went to bed.

"Mal." I heard someone say "Maaallllll" I heard

I opened my eyes to see Kian.

"Whaat" I groaned

"Get up so we can go swimming" he said

"Why didn't you ask Sam or Trevor or anyone else?" I asked with my eyes shut

"Because they all turned me down. Please Mal" Kian said begging

"Mmm no. I need sleep" I said and rolled over

Then I felt my bed dip and I started to bounce.

"PLEASE MAL" Kian yelled jumping up and down on my bed like its a trampoline.

"Ugh! Fine!" I said

He stopped and jumped off

"Yes! This is why you're my favorite" he said

"Yeah yeah" I said getting up

I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth. I out my hair up into a high messy bun and took my light pink and black bikini from my closet. I went into my bathroom and changed.

I went downstairs and didn't see Kian. I went outside by the pool, and still no Kian.

"Kia-" *splash*

"KIAN" I screamed

"Yeah?" He asked Laughing

"Help me out now" I said

"You're just gonna pull me in, go take the stairs" Kian said laughing

"I don't like you" I said and went to the stair

Once I got out and walked over to Kian, he pushed me in again. But this time I took him with me.

We both started laughing and then just swam.

"Parties here!" I heard Ricky yell

Me and Kian turned our heads to see everyone coming out in their swim wear.

"Now you guys wanna swim??" Kian asked

"Yeah" everyone responded

I laughed and continues swimming.

We ended up playing water war with water guns and it came down to me and Cameron. Of course Cameron won, because him being the ninja he is, snook up behind me and threw me into the pool.

We all just had a good and relaxing day. Max came over later for dinner and we watched 'The Interview' on Netflix. It was really funny.

Max was gonna spend the night, but we were gonna sleep in the living room with everyone else. We were gonna have a huge sleepover in the living room. Me and Max were on the couch, Dad and Sarah were on the other couch, and everyone else was scattered throughout the living room floor.

Eventually we all fell asleep at 4 in the morning.