Chapter 9

On the piece of paper it said

You should be careful with the things you love. See how easy it is for us to get access to you. Cute dress btw

I crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it in the trash. I went to my bed and went under the covers. I made sure to put my phone on the charger and I just stared at the ceiling. I just stared and thought about life. Even about how it would be different if I just stayed with Eric. (Her cousin that isn't alive)

All these thoughts made me think the different outcomes I would have. Eventually, I fell asleep.

Kian's POV

I couldn't go to sleep when I came home so I just watched Netflix on my laptop. It was 2 in the morning and I felt like eating. I got up from my bed and headed for the stairs. When I passed Mallory's room I heard her say 'no!' And heard heavy breathing.

"Shit" I whispered and ran into her room. She was still sleeping, but was still breathing heavily.

I ran to her bathroom and got her inhaler in the mirror cabinet and ran back to Mal. I say her up and she opened her eyes. I gave her the inhaler and rubbed her back. Eventually she calmed down.

"Are you okay now?" I asked

She just nodded her head.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked

"No, just a bad dream" she said

"Well I'm hungry and I'm pretty sure there's nothing to eat in the kitchen. Wanna go to McDonalds?" I asked

She immediately smiled and nodded her head.

"Well let's go" I said

I was in sweats and a black v neck. Mallory had on spandex, so she just slid on some gray sweats ( the cute tumblr sweats) and went into her closet and came back out in a black tank top with a jacket on. Then she got out her black and white converse.

"Ready?" I asked

She got her phone and wallet and nodded. I quickly went to my room for my shoes, wallet, and phone and went downstairs with Mallory following behind me.

I wrote a note and left it on the counter just in case anyone woke up and saw we were gone. We got into the car and turned on the radio. Mallory's song came up and we jammed to it and made snap chat videos. Before we knew it, we were at McDonalds. This is why I love hanging with Mal, she makes everything fun and time flys by fast.

We went inside and ordered. We got the same thing which was a vanilla ice cream cone set in a cup with french fries. Me and Mal always dip out French fries in the ice-cream and eat it. It's so good.

We sat down on a table near the doors and talked about random things. Mostly about what's she gonna do next for her album and what am I gonna do with myself and YouTube.

Me and Jc actually made a channel together and it's gonna be epic.

"Order 278" the lady called

I stood up and got our tray and say back down. I laid the tray in between me and Mal and we ate.

"So what did you dream about Mal? It must've been bad because you were having a panic attack" I said

"Oh... Um" she said

"You can tell me. I wanna hep you and in order for me to do so, you need to tell me and not lee it to yourself." I said

She sighed and nodded. "Everything that's going on." She said

I nodded for her go continue.

"Sometime I think I can't handle it and just wanna end my life and be with Eric. But, then I think of you guys and I can't leave you guys." she said

I was a bit shocked of what she said. But, I'm not judging or criticizing. I'm here to support and do what I can to make her happy and make sure she's safe.

"Mal.. We all love you here. We all want you with us and we will do anything for you. There's always gonna be bad days, but there will also have a lot of good days. You just need t fight through this and not let the bad guys win. You're stronger than that and you're not alone" I said

"Thanks kiki, I'm so happy I have you and everyone else" she said

"You're welcome. And we're happy we chose you and you're in our lives" I said

We continue eating out fries and making random noises. I think the people working were irritated with us, but we didn't care.

"Catch" Mallory said throwing a fry at me while recording me on SnapChat

I caught it with my mouth and jumped off the table screaming 'WOOHOO'

Then, me and Mallory did a handstand contest to see who could hold it the longest. Mallory one and I fell and tipped one of the tables over.

Eventually, we got kicked out... After putting back the table.

"I didn't have that much fun in a long time" Mallory said laughing

"Me too" I said laughing

We sang to L.A Love, Jealous, and the Hanging Tree before we reached the house.

We went inside and and took off our shoes.

"Wanna pull an all nighter?" I asked Mal

"What time is it?" She asked

"Umm it's already 4:56" I said

"Wow. We've been at McDonalds for a loooong time" she said giggling

"Well we did do a lot of stupid things and got kicked out" I said laughing

"I'll pick some movies and you set up a fort in your room" Mallory said

"Yes sir!" I whisper yelled marching up the steps.

I heard her laugh and walk into the living room.

I was finally down building a fort and I heard Mallory come into my room.

"So I got 22 jump st, identity thief, hangover 3, and Neighbors" she said

"Neighbors" we both said at the same time and laughed

She threw the movies at me and went out my door.

"Well thanks for passing it nicely" I said

She came back with her pillow and fuzzy blanket.

"You're welcome" she said laughing

She crawled under and laid down getting comfy. I inserted the disk in my laptop and let it play.

We ended up watching 2 of the movies and we both crashed.

Well there goes our plan of an all nighter.