Chapter 5

(This is still the same day)

Max's POV

I went to my brothers house and we talked for a little. We ate lunch and played a few video games.

"We should do this more often" Marcus said

"Yeah, we should" I said

"I have to go soon" I said

"Where to?" He asked

"Back home" I said

"Oh" he said

"You wanna come?" I asked

"Nah, I'm probably gonna sleep" he said

"It's only 1" I said chuckling

"And I should have been sleeping a long turn ago" he said

"Still the lazy brother I see" I said

"Yes and always will be" he said laughing

I laughed along with him and beat his butt in COD.

"See you bro" Marcus said

"Bye man, we'll do this again soon" I said. We bro hugged and I went back to my car. It was 2 and I drove back home.

I would've stayed till later at my brothers, but I have to make sure everything is planned out and ready to go.

Mallory's POV

"This is the best. I paused it on the perfect moment" I said to myself laughing while clutching my stomach.

I was watching supernatural and my phone beeped. I paused the movie and Deans face was priceless! He looked constipated.

I took my phone and saw that it was a text from an unknown. It was 2 in the afternoon and they only texted me now.

I hesitantly unlocked my phone and clicked on the message icon.

From Unknown: Are you comfy in bed? How's supernatural?

I didn't know what to do. How did they know that. I looked at the clock and it was 2:26.

Cameron guys said that they would be home at 4 and dad guys would be coming home tomorrow since they don't want to drive that far when they're all drunk.

"Ok, just calm down and you'll be fine" I said trying to calm myself

"Matt guys will be back soon" I said

I walked back to my bed and pressed play on my laptop to see if watching supernatural could calm me down.

*Bzzzzzz*

Oh no.

I opened my phone and luckily, it was just Nash.

From Nash: We'll be a little late, everything was delayed and were gonna stop at Taco Bell for dinner tonight.

To Nash: Okay, drive home safe and please hurry back.

From Nash: Why, are you okay?

To Nash: Yeah, I just don't like being by myself at home lol.

From Nash: Baby. Lol jk, we'll be home by 5 at the latest. Call me if you need anything

I didn't reply after that. I continued watching Netflix. It was now 4:47 and it was already getting dark. It is still winter, technically. Just then, I heard a shatter from downstairs. I shut my laptop and ran to my door shutting it and locking it.

No way am I gonna be those people who need to investigate and then die because they're dumb.

I ran over to my closet and went to the corner hiding behind some of my clothes.

"Shit" I whispered to myself.

I forgot my phone on the bed. I stood up to get my phone, but I heard pounding on my door. I screamed, then covered my mouth.

I quickly ran out and grabbed my phone that was on my bed and went straight back to my closet. I unlocked it and called the first person I saw.

It was Nash, since I was recently texting him.

N- helloooooo Mal

M- "Nash!" I said crying because the poundig was getting louder and a male voice was shouting

N- Mallory! Wth is going on?!

M- I heard shattering downstairs and I locked my door. Now they're pounding on it and yelling

N- Were leaving Taco Bell now. Just stay quiet and hide. Where are you now?

M- m-my closet. I'm hiding behind my clothes.

N-okay good. Just stay there and keep me on the phone.

*BOOM*

M- "N-Nash, they're in here now" I whispered

N-be quiet and I'm gonna hang-up so they can't hear any-

"There you are" I heard a male voice say

He walked in my closet and yanked me up by my arm.

"No!" I yelled

"Mallory!" Is the last thing I heard from my phone and it disconnected.

He flew me out and I hit m head on my dresser and everything was fuzzy.

"I've been waiting a long time for this" I heard another voice say, except it was a girls voice.

I couldn't see, because my vision was blurry. I felt a kick to my stomach, then one to my thighs. The guy help me up and the girl punched me in the face and I blacked out.

Nash's POV

"Wtf is going on!" Cameron yelled at me

"Mallory called and she said someone was in the house. We need to go now!" I yelled driving to the house

"F*** We shouldn't have left her!" Cameron yelled

We drove back to the house and we ran through the door. The glass sliding door was shattered.

"Mallory!" Carter yelled running upstairs

We all ran upstairs. We ran to Mallory's room and we saw...

_______________

Finally a cliffhanger