Chapter 57

Thank you to all who have gave this book series a chance. I hoped you enjoyed it and hope to read my next book coming out. I will continue to write book after this one😊 If you can, can you leave a comment telling me how you felt or how you liked or disliked this book please!

Mallory's POV

My eyes felt heavy, but I managed to open them up. I scanned the room and automatically knew where I was. A cough came out of me followed by a few more and a nurse came rushing in. She sat me up carefully and when I finished my cough attack, she laid me back down.

"Where's my family" I said, my voice sounding hoarse.

"They went home to shower an hour ago and should be back any minute Hun" the nurse said to me.

"Thank you" I said

"No problem. Press this button if you need anything okay?" She said and I nodded my head. She left the room and I sat up. I felt the blood rush down from my head and I felt dizzy, but then the feeling went away shortly after. (This happens to me all the time when I lay down for too long haha). I carefully swung my legs over the side of the bed so that it was now dangling. I stepped onto the cold tile with my left foot trying to keep my balance and places my right foot down. I wobbled, but my grip on the bed was keeping me up.

"Mallory" I heard

I looked up and saw David. I smiled and his eyes filled with water as he rushed over to me. He carefully hugged me and held onto my waist so I could fully stand up.

"I missed you so much." He said tears falling down

I frowned and wiped his tears. "Missed me? How long was I here?" I asked

He scratched his head "2 weeks" he mumbled and my eyes widened.

"I was asleep for 2 weeks?" I asked

"Yeah... Do you remember what happened?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"We went up to see snow. And on the way back you didn't feel good and you puked. The thing was, is that you puked blood. A lot. You passed out and just woke up now" he said

I stared forward in shock. "Uh, can you take me to the bathroom?" I asked and he nodded. "Do I have a toothbrush?" I asked

"Yeah it's in the bag over there" he said. He took me to the bathroom while rolling my iv pole and I held on to that while he carefully let go and grabbed the tooth brush and tooth paste out of the bag.

I thanked him and he helped me into the bathroom and held me steady as I brushed my teeth. After I was done, I felt refreshed.

David took me back to my bed and I laid back down. My muscles ached all over. David took a seat next to me and held my hand. Soon, the guys and dad with Sarah came into my room.

"Where's Hannah?" I asked

"Right here!" I heard a little voice. She ran to my bed and jumped on top.

"Ow" I winced and David got up in instinct still holding my hand.

"Hannah. Watch out. You know Mallory isn't feeling well." Max said sternly and Hannah's eyes started to water.

"I'm sorry" she cried

"Shh, it's okay. It was an accident, I'm okay" I smiled. I wiped Hannah's tears away and she snuggled next to me. Everyone around me hugged me and they had tears in there eyes which caused me to have tears.

The doctor soon came, but didn't look so happy.

"Hi Mallory" he smiled softly "heard you just woke up and wanted to check on you. I would've came sooner, but I had 2 other patients waiting" he said