Chapter 8

*1 week later*

Mallory's POV

I got my door fixed a couple of days ago and I'm not allowed to go anywhere alone. Max flew up to Minnesota to visit his mom who's in the hospital. I wish I could've gone with him, but dad said no and I have a Grammies award show to go too.

All of the guys including Sarah and Lia are going and since Max can't be here to be my date, Matt said he would be mines for the night.

I went dress shopping with Sarah and Dad yesterday and got this cute white dress that stops at mid thigh and has lace on the top. And it's not strapless, so I don't need to pull it up every so often.

"Mal, hurry! Are appointment is in 30 minutes" I heard Sarah yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled begging my phone and heading down the stairs. I was dressed in black tights and a cute plain knitted sweater. I put on my brown boots and headed out.

"What time should I pick you girls up?" Dad asked

"In an hour and a half" Sarah said

"How come Lia didn't come?" I asked

"She did her nails yesterday" Sarah said

"Ohh okay" I said

We finally reached the salon and we went inside. Dad left, so it was just me and Sarah.

"We didn't have a day together for so long" Sarah said

"I know, I miss it" I said

"We'll have a day together next week" she said

"Okay" I smiled

A lady came over to us and asked what kind of nails we wanted.

"Black stilettos with some gold designs" Sarah said

The lady nodded and took her to another lady and came back to me. She brought over to an empty desk and she sat on the other side.

"So what kind of nails would you like?" She asked

"Just some light pink stiletto nails with some silver studs" I said

"Good choice" she said

She shaped my nails and applied the light pink nail polish. Then she took some silver studs and put it in a straight line on my ring fingers. She applied some top coat over and put it under the light. After a couple minutes of waiting, I was finished.

I went to the front desk and pulled out a 50 dollar bill that was stashed in my phone case.

"$35" the lady said

I handed her the $50 and she gave me back $15. But I have her $5 for the tip. I sat on the couch they had for the people who wait and wished for Sarah.

Sarah finally finished and she laid the lady and we headed outside. We called Connor and admired each other's nails. Dad finally came and we showed him our nails and headed back home.

"THE QUEEN IS BACK!" I yelled

"Tyler Oakle?!" I heard Ricky yell

"No!" I yelled back

"Twaimz or should I say Issa?" I heard Trevor yell

"LLAMA" I yelled and went to the stairs

"You're so weird" I heard dad say

"Well I do live with all of you" I said laughing

"Touché" dad said laughing

"Go take a shower llama so we can start getting ready together" Sarah said laughing slightly