Chapter 11 - Witsa Town

The next day came morning Lea was the first to wake up as he saw Zura sleeping peacefully.
         Lea: (She looks so peaceful sleeping. I wonder how good it is to sleep for very long?)
         Lea got up as he looked around and soon Zura woke up as she saw Lea.
         Zura: "Oh you're already up."
         I chuckled.
         Lea: "What do you expect me to sleep late."
         Zura: "Honestly I did. I thought you were a heavy sleeper."
         Well I train everyday so I woke up early for training while I let Ava sleep in but scold me everyday for waking up early or to train too much.
         Zura: "Anyway we should get going, that quest can't be completed by itself."
         Lea: "Yep!"
         We got on as we started moving on the road as I checked my skills. I know a few sword skills and some katana skills and two magic spells.
         Lea: (Hey Darkness do you think I can learn skills by my own or from others?)
         Darkness: (I really don't know I mean do you get skills by absorbing materials?)
         Lea: (Not always but I wonder what else can I learn skills.)
         Darkness: (Does the help menu tell you how to?)
         Lea: (No it doesn't, maybe I will find out when I reach the next town.)
         When I close my status screen I see a town that looks like it has more than Roothoot town but it is still a town.
         Zura: "Do you know the name of this town?"
         Lea: "No."
         Zura: "Well it's called Witsa village. It's home to children and many kids love it here."
         Lea: "Wow!" (Maybe that explains why kids are being kidnapped.)
         Darkness: (Yeah sounds like a reason.)
         We reached the entrance but before we could get in, villagers stopped us with spears.
         Villager: "Halt! Who goes there?"
         Before I could say anything Zura showed her adventure card as the guard check he nodded and let us pass as we entered Witsa village.
         Lea and Zura entered a new village as Lea saw people working Lea saw things he never saw people giving stuff as they gave them money.
         Lea: (Hey what are they doing?)
         Darkness: (Oh they are selling for money I thought you already know.)
         Wait, I could just sell whatever I could get!? Should I be a Merchant or something?
         Lea: (Alright I should learn more what I don't even know.)
         She parked near the guild as we got off.
         Zura: "Well you should go to the quest I'm going to do selling on the board we got last night. I'll wait for you to make sure to find me when you finish."
         Lea: "Sure thanks for the ride."
         We wave to each other good luck as I enter the guild. The first thing I notice is that many adults look at me...very weird.
         Man: "What is a kid doing here?"
         Man: "Should he be with his parents?"
         Woman: "I wonder who let a kid go by himself."
         At least I'm confident of doing the waves.
         Lea reached the front desk as a man was looking at Lea.
         Man: "Show me your card."
         I took out my card as I showed it to him he nodded as he returned my card.
         Man: "Are you here to pick a quest or do a quest that is from another town."
         I took out the quest I got and showed it to him as he read his face turned to shock as he looked at me then left.
         Darkness: (Umm...why did he leave?)
         Lea: (...I have no idea.)
         He soon came back with a woman I guess is the guild leader here. For some reason she reminds me of Zura for some reason.
         Guild leader: "Is this the boy."
         Man: "Yes ma'am."
         She looked at me like she was deceiving her but it wasn't.
         Woman: "Come with me."
         I didn't even try to talk. I just followed her as I did. We reached a cave where many people were gathered.
         Lea: (Maybe the quests were put throughout the country.)
         Darkness: (Seems like it guesses you won't be alone for this.)
         Woman: "Alright everyone the goblins have been here since the last wave but they quickly cause trouble as the result many of children went missing during day and night so everyone form a group and enter when you are ready."
         As she said that many people form groups of three, four and five as I try to find a group but everytime I would get near they send me a glare so I look somewhere else.
         Woman: "Can't find a group to join? I mean I can see why."
         I only nodded. Does everyone here think I'm weak?
         Woman: "Well you can join me I'm by myself too."
         Lea: "Thanks"
         She just smiles but I can see the worry that just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm weak.
         Woman: "We move immediately, we can't let them cause more trouble!"
         Everyone yelled as I just stood there watching everyone enter the cave. Maybe a raid can deal with big problems like goblins.
         Lea and the woman entered as we were walking where the path would lead us as we were walking I heard the woman speak.
         Suna: "Sorry that I didn't introduce myself. I'm Suna."
         Lea: "Nice to meet you I'm Lea Ruby."
         Suna: "So how did you get here?"
         Lea: "Oh a nun from a church in my town told someone to take me there. Her name is Zura."
         Suna: "Oh my sister."
         Wait what? Okay that expains a lot actually.
         Lea: "Wait sister she never told me she had a sister."
         Suna: "Yeah about her...she can sometimes forget so honestly she might leave you here but let hope not."
         Darkness: (Yeah let hope not...that's why you never got breakfast.)
         Now I just realize I haven't eaten yet. Is she an airhead or something?
         Suna: "So why did you choose this quest?"
         Lea: "I just don't want kids' lives to be taken away, they have family they have to get back to."
         Suna: "I see but aren't your parents worried?"
         Lea: "...I lost my mom."
         Suna: "O-Oh I'm sorry!"
         Lea: "No it alright I have to keep moving forward."
         I smiled at her but before we could say anything else we heard a scream we quickly followed the scream.
         Lea and Suna ran as they went deeper into the cave where they entered a big cave as they saw people on the ground barely alive as Lea saw others fighting goblins.
         Are the goblins that skilled? I ran to the ones who were injured and something caught in my eyes. I saw kids being tied and knocked out. How dare they!
         Lea quickly used Cure as he ran to the kids luckily the goblins were busy with everyone else.
         Darkness: (Lea what are you doing!?)
         Lea: (I'm getting the kids that what I'm doing!?)
         Lea got to the kids as he healed them as he looked around he saw goblins were approaching him.
         Tsk! Just what I needed.
         Lea cast Protego as he took out his katana as the goblins just laughed at him.
         Goblin: "Look what we have as a kid."
         Goblin: "Trying to act tough are you?"
         Oh Yeah watch this.
         Lea: "Metal Strike!"
         Lea activated his sword skill as he cut through one of the goblins Lea heard one scream as it died. The other goblins looked at him as they growled and ran towards him.
         Lea: "Zazu!"
         Lea was now using a katana skill; the skill can quickly swing faster as he deals more goblins and soon there were only three left.
         I saw that I gained exp.