Chapter 29 - New Student

November/20/2007

Lea was in the guild. He was lucky enough to be a member there thanks to his ID so he was now able to take quests. He found some easy, hard and interesting quests but he had a hard time to choose one.

It been a bay since Jake's birthday he and everyone are resting right now.

Lea: (Man there many to choose from some give good money and some can help me to get more skills.)

I'm not saying it hard but it so hard to chose from many options.

Darkness: (Hey Lea how about the top middle?)

Lea: (Huh?)

Lea saw a poster of someone who needed help saying "Need a swordsman to protect my daughter. You can help her in any way reward: 10,000 silver".

Lea: (Woah! I will take that quest.) *grabbed quest*

No way I'm missing this quest.

Lea took it to the front desk and he showed him the location of the one who put the quest and he left to the location which is a mansion.

Alright time to go to the place.

Mansion

I was wondering if I was at the right place I never expect it would be a very nice mansion.

Lea was here. He looked around and double checked the poster. He was in the right place. He walked up to the door and rang the bell and after a few seconds a maid came and looked at Lea with confusion.

Lea: "Umm I'm here to do the quest of this poster." *showing the poster*

The maid looked at it then had a glad face.

Wait why is she happy?

Maid: "Thank you for coming people who saw this thought it was a scam though it not please come in."

I mean I've seen people would do anything that crazy to get that much money so I was on my guard.

Lea went inside and he saw more maids bowing at him as he walked then he was shown to the living room Lea looked at it and thought.

Yep I'm in a house...a...

Lea: (This is a noble house but where the parent and the daughter?)

Maid: "Please take a seat as you wait for our miss to come."

Lea: "Okay."

Since my fight with two nobles I became a bit distrust of nobles of any kind.

He sits down and waits. He looks at his status about his current situation after unlocking the Gluttony Series and uses it as a death skill.

Lea: (It has been a month after I used the death skill there something wrong with me when I was in the wave I didn't gain any exp and my exp bar didn't rise at all that was the after effect curse when using a death skill do you think I'm right?)

Darkness: (Yeah I think you're right I think if you use it again then you won't able to gain any exp.)

Lea: (But it been a month maybe the curse might had stop but then again who knows and my level been reduce to ten I was a 90 to 80.)

Darkness: (I think that what you get for using that because that skill was too much for you.)

Lea: (Yeah I know you don't have to rub it in.)

Maid: "Our miss is here."

The maid came back with a girl. She had a white dress, her hair was pink, her eyes brown and a wooden sword on her back which made Lea confused about why she had that.