Chapter 14 - What It Does

March/12/2005 Grassland

         Lea is in the grassland he was thinking of what happen during the wedding what he unlocked.
         Lea: (Devil Mode what is that does anyone else have that or is it just me Darkness do you know.)
         I ask him because he a shadow I thought it might lead to something.
         Darkness: (I never seen anything like this before I don't know if is very rare or common.)
         No even he know or the name didn't trigger a memory of his.
         Lea remembered that in his mind he was consumed by the emotion that he felt he also felt like he was being moved away from all he cared for.
         I was really consumed by the mode how was it I a boy gotten this kind of power?
         Lea: (I did see myself I was so different like I was the opposite of myself but with emotions...any kind of emotions I had maybe I felt that way when Mia was taken I was mad, sad that...I wanted to kill him.)
         Darkness informed me that I had red eyes my teeth were close shut while I was talking and after I taken back control I had black eyes.
         Darkness: (That might be the case but who knows if it is something else so Lea do you still feel the how you feel.)
         I think I still feel the same but...
         Lea: (I don't think so maybe my feeling ended when I killed my opponents or when I felt satisfied.)
         After I defeated the coward I felt the Mode went back inside of me like it is waiting to be used again.
         Darkness: (So if someone was crazy enough to do something to make you mad will it activate your devil mode.)
         I think it might but I'm still unsure.
         Lea: (Yeah I would kill in anger or hurt but still it doesn't appear on any screen I go to. I can't find it anywhere but some of the skills I learn are in my skill tree but not the mode.)
         He checked his skill tree to find the mode but he couldn't find it but he knows it is still there somewhere.
         I remember unlock skills but when I used one of them I need to have a Series in order to use the skill.
         Darkness: (Lea maybe you should work on getting yourself back if it happens again.)
         Lea: (Actually when I was berserk I heard Ava and my mom's voice and it brought me back to my senses. Maybe if the people who I care about try to bring me back they will succeed in saving me from losing myself.)
         The two of them brought me back from the despair I was having.
         Darkness: (So if you are by yourself and the mode was in effect will my voice bring you back.)
         Lea: (I think it will since you're my best friend.)
         Maybe anyone who I care for will bring me back.
         Darkness: (I think we should head now.)
         Lea: (Yeah your right who knows if that guy will come back for a rematch if he does then it will be very different from last time since I gained new powers...what did my mom meant when she said I'll be like my dad who is he...why can't I remember about him?)
         He said the last part in a low voice the memories of his dad were all blurry but he wondered where he was the whole time he was dad or somewhere else.
         Do I even know about him?
         Darkness: (Did you say something?)
         Lea: (No nothing...actually is there other modes like that but different?)
         Darkness: (I don't know but maybe who knows if you or someone or me will have a mode.)
         Lea: (Yeah also I saw something else.)
         Darkness: (What is it?)
         Lea: (There's something called the Seven Deadly Sins do you know what that is?)
         Darkness: (Yeah actually I heard from other people while in your body that there are sins of emotions there are seven sins in total Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Sloth and Wrath.)
         Yeah what I saw it seven different words.
         Lea: (So those are the seven deadly sins?)
         Darkness: (Yeah why did you unlock one of them?)
         Lea: (No I didn't but someday if I go crazy again it might unlock one of them.)
         Darkness: (Yeah that is very possible because there's no way to escape those sins.)
         Really is it like a burden?
         Lea: (Really wow!)
         Ava: "Hey Lea come on we have to finish this quest!"
         I just realized that I was on a quest with Ava.
         Lea: "Coming!" (If something were going to happen when I feel one of those sins will it be the same when I got devil mode or different?)
         Should I even think about Devil Mode?
         As he was walking Lea still wonders about it, he wonders if his devil mode will be more dangerous or maybe it could help him someday but the sin made him think of what kind of sin he'll unlock in the future.

         Time Skip

         Lea was somewhere far away from the town as he told Ava that he'll be right back as he checked to see no one was around he tried to use the Devil Mode as he did his vision started to be covered by darkness. His mind tried to resist but it was no use. He was already consumed by it as he felt...nothing like his red eyes were there, the smile just a normal smile and his urge to kill wasn't there.
         Lea: "I still feel like me...? How am I still in control?"
         Lea saw a lake as he did he saw himself it looks like he was some sort of creature with pure red glow eyes he couldn't see his real eyes just red in his whole eyes.
         Lea: "Is this how I look? Hey Darkness how you feel about me now?"
         So this is how I look like I look scary.
         Darkness: (Well...I still feel that you're you but the moment you use the mode it feels like you have a powerful aura...of a dragon and a devil.)
         It like he sound scared for a moment.
         Lea: "Make sense because of the shadow dragon inside of me and that the mode has the word 'Devil' in it."
         I wonder if I turned into a Devil someday?
         Darkness: (Maybe the time you try this again might be when you already unlock one of the sins but we don't know if you could easily get them or hard to unlock them maybe when you have deep emotions.)
         Lea: "Yeah I think you're right about that but I should change back in case if someone sees me like this they might want me dead or want me for evil things."
         I rather not have anyone say rumors about me being different.
         Lea calmed down as he changed back like nothing had ever happened and he still is the same Lea that everyone in the town knew but deep down he knew he started to change bit by bit.
         Lea: "Well at least something good came."
         Darkness: (What is it?)
         Lea: (Well I took a quest to catch fish and the higher the fish the bigger the reward and thanks to the devil mode.)
         Lea looked back at the lake and more than 20 fish came out dead due to the aura which made Darkness surprised.
         Lea: (I got fish without even fishing so the guy who made this quest wanted to get fish quickly so it looks like he would be more than happy.)
         I should do this more while doing fishing quest.
         Lea gathers the fish as he takes it back as the man thanks him lots of times and leaves Lea with so much silver but he still wonders how much Devil Mode can do.
         Lea: (If things keep like this how can I be when I truly change?)
         Maybe somehow it could help me during hard times.