Chapter 35 - Research Part 1: Beast

April/23/2008

It's been a day since Lea suddenly fell resting in a hospital bed in Roothoot town as everyone was worried about him.

Leo: "What happened to master?"

Diana: "I don't know Leo."

Soon both guild leaders from two towns came to them as they all looked at him.

Ava: "Guild leader is Lea going to be okay?"

Guild Leader: "Yes we saw his health he was going to be okay but whatever happened to him caused him to faint but we are still looking into it."

He looked down; he didn't understand what event caused Lea to faint.

Suna: "We ask people around town if Lea ate or was hurt by someone but we haven't found anything."

They all looked down as soon someone came in as everyone saw who it was they were in shock.

Jake: "A-A-A-!"

Ava: "A-A-A-!"

Lea POV

Agh...

Lea started to wake up as he weakly tried to get up.

...The pain stopped...what was that? I remember that I had pain in my head like if I was going to split open I don't know why but it must mean something.

Lea checked his status screen to see that it was still the same but he knew something was wrong he checked further if something changed and when he found something he was in shock.

25:10

It stops...it's not counting down... the timer of the next Wave. What is even happening like a day away from an upcoming Wave?

Lea is beyond shock how a timer for a Wave has stopped and it makes no sense.

Wait! Where is everyone? Is everyone alright?

Lea: (Darkness you there?)

Darkness: (Lea! You are finally awake.)

He sounded so glad how long I had been asleep?

Lea: (Darkness what happened to me?)

Darkness: (You scream the work Waves but there wasn't one then you fainted just like that then everyone had to bring you here.)

I see so what was the impact? Why did it happen to me?

Lea: (So you think I'll be alright?)

Darkness: (I hope so.)

Lea: (Wait how long did I sleep?)

Darkness: (A whole day.)

A whole day!? Was the pain that affected!?

Soon the door to my hospital room opened showing the king of Stant Rise.

Leo: "Geo!?"

Darkness: (Oh my god!)

I saw a smile on his face.

Geo: "Lea thank goodness you're awake."

Wait, I have questions now!

Lea: "Wait, Geo, did you feel the Waves? I felt something that hurted my head."

I asked him as he was in shock like something was already happening.

Geo: "So it's really there."

Lea: "Geo what happening?"

Geo: "The Wave Beast one of them in the Dark Realm has been released."