Chapter 13 - Devil Mode

Lea's Mind

???: "DO YOU SEEK POWER!?"
What am I hearing?
Lea: (Who is that Darkness is that you?)
It like Darkness was trying to say something but his voice was cut off.
???: "DO YOU WANT TO PROTECT!?"
Lea: (No it not him who are you?)
Who's even talking to me?
???: "I CAN GIVE YOU ALL!"
Lea: (All of what?)
What is it talking about?
Lea could not understand what was happening right now but he saw his memory of when Mia was taken and the guy was going to take Ava away too, Lea was now getting mad he wanted to get them what they deserve.
Lea: "I hate them I want to...I WANT TO KILL!"
Trash! Scums! They deserve to die!
Lea was now wanted to kill and that did activate something.

Negative emotions trigger it's conditions! Devil Mode unlock!

Devil Mode

Seven Deadly Sins: ability unlock: equip bonus: skill - Curse Burning, "___Gluttony___", "___Sloth___", "___Greed___", "___Lust___", "___Envy___", "___Pride___", "___Wrath___"
Special effect: Losing Control, Berserk, Devil of Murder

Lea: "POWER I'll KILL THEM ALL!"
Lea couldn't control himself he saw his skill a spark was in the middle now every one of his skills was now red it was also gaining new skills while it was glitching.
Lea: "POWER!...POWER!!...POWERRRR!!!"

Real World

Back in the fight the guy was still holding Lea he smiled as he was about to finish him then he felt something was wrong.
Lea: "Is this what you call a fight."
I said as my voice became a bit different.
Lea was now insulting him; he was still not making a move it made him mad.
Random guy: "You brat what you say?"
Lea: "It seems that I have to show you what a real fight is...a death fight!"
Lea was now smiling like crazy with his teeth close without moving, his whole eyes were glowing red and his voice was different. This made the guy let go of Lea walking back in fear while Lea was deadly staring at him.
Lea: "What's wrong I thought you are brave but it looks like you're scare!"
Wow he really a coward how funny.
Random guy: "Who are you?"
Lea: "Someone who wanted revenge that they made me face and that includes you!"
The guys were now in fear he could not think but he unleashed a fire attack.
Random guy: "W-Well let see if you can handle this!"
He shot a fire spell at Lea he thought could burn him.
How futile.
Lea: "That's what you call fire my my that was weak I could couldn't feel anything I'll show you what real fire is! Curse Burning!"
I trigger the ability I unlock and my it look so good.
Lea fired his new ability that was bigger than the one he used to cast and buried the guy he was screaming in pain as he did Lea bolt straight at him and punch him very hard his punch made the guy go on flying.
How very weak he is. How could someone like him beat someone like me?
I remember that I learn new skills maybe one of them can kill him.
Lea: "___Wrath___!"
I shouted the title of the skill but nothing happen I then saw something.

Need the Wrath Series to use the skill. Warning: Not ready to use that kind of Series until unlocking the rest of the Series.

Series? I need something like that to use the skill if I use the other skills it could be the same what a pain. No matter I let the Curse Burning do the rest.
Lea only showed fear he truly wanted to kill.