Chapter 31 - Bandits and Exam

February/9/2008

A few months after being Diana's new bodyguard he got along with her and Roni. He learned so much from them as he trained Diana he was able to go home but he had to come back someday. Lea told everyone why he saw staying and everyone agreed that Lea was doing his mission. Leo was a bit jealous of him spending his time with a new student as Mia was so jealous of him being with another girl. Lea saw now in the training field teaching Diana skills as she sparred with him.

I am dueling with Diana since in a month is her exam.

Lea: (She getting better but not as Leo.) *strike Diana* "Look like I win again for 248 times."

No matter how many times she can't beat me but she getting stronger.

Diana: "As expect of sensei no student can overcome your ways after you teach them you're the true master of teaching I'm not worthy."

Okay that's too much.

Lea: "Don't lose hope you and Leo will surpass me someday in the future but you're doing well that you do like so far then just passing your exam."

Diana: "I know but I think I'm still not ready."

But she more than ready she could just easily destroy the exam.

Lea: "Let stop today let's go shopping we need more food since we almost run out. (And mostly thanks to my cooking.)

Roni been scolding me for doing too much of preparing to much food.

Diana: "Okay but can we bring our weapons?"

Lea: "I would be crazy if I said no"

I have to protect her somehow.

They get ready as they leave to a market where it was big Lea and Diana were checking the food store they brought which can keep them for two months.

Lea: "Do you think we can afford this?"

I didn't bring that much money with me.

Diana: "Yeah it fine since you be paying for it."

Lea: "I see- wait what?"

Bruh she a noble.

Diana: "Hehe"

Lea brought the food as they left the store, they did window shopping, then got lunch as they were walking home but they soon stopped by 3-4 people who had smirks on their faces.

I feel disgusted now.

Bandit: "Nice to see you again~"

Diana went to Lea's back in fear.

Bandit: "Come here we were told to take care of you~"

Like hell!

Lea: "No!"

Bandit: "Oh don't argue just let her-"

I took out my katana as I pointed at one of the bandit.

Lea: "Then fight me for her it you are brave enough to."

I mocked him as he didn't take it well.

Bandit: "Why you get him!"

They all ran up to Lea and he one-shot all as the one still standing showed fear as he ran. Diana saw it and looked around at Lea with worry.

Wow the so call 'powerful' bandits.

Diana: *worried* "Sensei are you okay?"

Lea: "Yeah I'm okay you were worried?"