Chapter 25 - Thinking

After Lea went to sleep he saw something he was running while attacking monsters while holding someone and his location was in a cold place but it was dark and everything was chaotic.

Dream

Lea: (What is this who am I am I somebody else.)

Am I really in a dream or is this my imagination?

Lea heard someone yelling someone's name. He didn't get a good hearing of what it was but then he saw a strange light when it hit him. Lea immediately woke up. It was morning.

Wait who said my name?

Morning

I woke up like if I was woken up from a long dream.

Lea: (Was that just a dream or was it real just what did I saw.)

Darkness: (Umm Lea what you talking about?)

Lea: (...Nothing...)

During Sunday Lea was helping Mia and Leo move in Lea notice that they were already ready for the moving.

Darkness: (I'm amazed.)

Lea: (I know right?)

Lea: "Look like you two started early."

I saw that they packed everything like they didn't bother to go to sleep at all.

Leo: "Actually master we got started after we got home we fell asleep after we gotten pretty tired."

Yep conformed.

Ava: "Wow okay."

They finish with the moving while that was done they started unpacking Lea asked Mia if he could take Leo somewhere she would allow it and so Lea and Leo went out somewhere.

It's a good thing I ask permission or else she would had Leo to do something which would be unpacking.

Leo: "Master where are we going?"

Lea: "We're going to find a place to train don't worry I brought our katanas."

I literary have our katanas on my back I'm still surprised of how it could stick like that.

Leo: "I see okay."

They reach the border as they left to go to an empty field.

Lea: "This look good okay we start with you mastering skills."

Leo: "Can I?"

He sound surprise like he was waiting for this.

Lea: "Yep I teach you how."

Lea showed Leo how to use Metal Strike he successfully learned it he was happy.

Leo: "Wow thanks for teaching me that."

Lea: "No problem you did say you want to protect your sister so I'm helping you by teaching you how to fight and I also want to protect her your not the only one Leo we can work together for her safety."

Darkness: (Sound like your going to protect your lover as her brother protect his sister.)

Leo: "Sure Lea you know you are like a big brother I never had."

Lea: "Thank Leo well let continued." (I honestly felt so happy when I heard that.)

Darkness: (Really?)

After training Lea asks Leo something.

Lea: "Hey Leo how do you feel fighting in the waves?"

Darkness: (Hold up you're asking him!?)