Chapter 37 - Research Part 3: Planning

Real World

I finish the meeting I had with Trixcia I was told very important information which helps me a lot and now I knew what I should do.

I was blinded by light again as I had my eyes close.

I open my eyes and see that in front of me is the statue of Trixcia the same statue I seen that felt like hours ago.

I looked around and I saw the nun and Geo.

It seems that she was right that time didn't go by.

Lea: (Darkness you there?)

Darkness: (Yeah Lea why...why you sound like you haven't talked to me in hours?)

Lea: (Don't know honestly.)

I can't tell at least not yet.

Lea saw the nun and Geo it felt like hours when his mind was moved but something felt that pop of his hair.

I saw the message like an alert as I looked into it.

Received blessing of luck.

Stats upgrade: cowlick/luck

Cowlick/Luck: Have higher chance of drop items, increase success of making items, the higher of luck the more damage you do.

I checked my stats as it did upgrade the luck stats being added.

The same time of my luck appeared as a cowlick that appeared on my hair.

It felt like it's on the back top of my hair.

Even though I can't see my hair I can feel it trying to go up along with my hat.

The bonus seems good in case I want to do something someday but for now I should focus on the Wave Beast Gigantic Shadow.

Lea: "Hey there."

Geo: "Lea wait did it work?"

He sounded worried that I didn't go see Trixcia.

Lea: "Yes I was able to meet a real god."

I sounded happy because I really met god- wait was I supposed to keep that a secret?.

I saw Geo's happy smile turn wider.

Guess it's too late now to change my sentence.

Geo: "You truly are indeed the next Guardian of Light."

I nodded at him.

I proved myself as the real one as I remembered the Wave Beast.

Lea: "Geo I found out something about the Beast that has been awakened."

I talked in a serious voice and he understood that what I did was that I found information.

Geo: "So she was able to tell you I see that that's all the help we needed."

Geo turned to the nun.

Geo: "I'm glad I was able to see you again but we have to go."

She nodded as she hugged both of us.

Nun: "Please be safe I'll pray for your safety."

We hug back.

Lea: "We will make sure to stop the Beast."

She let go of us as we waved goodbye as we left the church.

Lea: "So where to now?"

Geo: "We go to the meeting place to talk to the other leaders about what you found out."