Chapter 27 - New Clothes

In the early morning as I finish my design for new clothes that I'm going to wear very soon now I need someone to approve my design.

Lea is in his black shirt and black pants. He woke up early to finish his new clothes design and he looked happy.

Lea: (Hey Darkness what you think of this?)

It took awhile for him to respond.

Darkness: (It looks good to wear so are you going to make it?)

Lea: (Yeah but I'm going to need help to make this do you think I should ask Mia?)

Darkness: (Yeah I think you should I mean it's still the weekend so yeah.)

I got up with the design on my hand as I left my room to Mia's room as I knocked on the door as she opened the door.

Mia: "Lea...? What are you doing up early?"

She sounds tired but why is she up early too?

Lea: "I could ask you the same thing."

She realized what I was talking about.

Mia: "Oh I was finishing my homework."

Lea: "Okay I see anyway the reason I came to you is because."

I show her my clothes design as she looks at it wondering why I have it.

Lea: "I want you to help me with making these clothes."

Mia: "I see there is a reason?"

Lea: "Yeah I've been thinking and I want to try on new clothes."

She nodded as she looked at me.

Mia: "Do you want to work on it now?"

Lea: "Yes I figure that I wanted to start a new path or something so I want to change."

Mia: "Alright can I take this while I see if I have materials to make these?"

Lea: "Sure since I don't know how to make clothes."

I said as I gave her my design.

Mia: "I also need to take your measurement so come in."

Lea: "Alright."

I came to her room and honestly I was nervous to be in a girl room even though I've been in Ava's room.

Mia: "Alright wait here while I get the things."

I sat down as I waited for Mia to do her thing. She was doing things other than training so it was good to do other things.

Mia: "Alright I'm gonna warn you it might tickle."

I knew what she meant because when she started to take my measurement I seriously wanted to laugh at it too much.

Lea: (Ahaha! I-can't-stop-laughing.)

Darkness: (Are you that ticklish?)

Darkness was a concern for me more but still I can't help it.

Mia: "Alright I'm done."

She walked to her table where my design is as she wrote down my measurement.

Mia: "I think I have the materials to make you new clothes so you are going to have to wait."

Lea: "Alright is there something I could do?"

She thought for a moment.

Mia: "If I don't have the right or enough materials I want you to go to a store where they have the materials."