Chapter 26 - Gluttony

October/23/2007

It was Saturday as I was thinking of the Gluttony Series that I unlock. It's been days since I unlocked it as I see the after effect.

Lea is training at the park. He decides to stop gaining exp for a while that he should really rest.

Since that day I've been feeling like I wanted to train more.

Lea has been training twice as before. He doesn't know why he did it but he thought it was the effect of the Gluttony Series.

Lea: (Hey Darkness do you think I've been training too much?)

Darkness: (Lea you have. You literally have been training waaay too much.)

Yep maybe I should just stop with everything and not look at my screen since I mostly been using it to see how I was doing.

Lea: (Yeah maybe I should take a month off.)

Darkness: (You've been doing way too much work with the Waves and everything so yeah you should take a month off of everything.)

I've decided to stop training even though I felt like I should do more but I've been getting sore lately.

Lea went home as he was greeted by everyone.

Mia: "Hey Lea your back early."

Ava: "Yeah usually you should be training all day."

Lea: "I just want to take a break."

Jake: "I see how long you're going to stop training?"

Lea: "For a month I guess."

This surprised everyone I knew because they saw how determined I was at training.

Mia: "Wait so you're going to take a break from everything?"

Lea: "Yep for some reason I should focus on something else."

Jake: "Alright oh were going to go shopping want to come?"

I thought for a moment as I made my answer.

Lea: "Sure I'll go."

Jake: "Sweet, there is a new restaurant and we can order a lot of food at one price."

For some reason I felt so hungry.

Lea: "I guess we could eat lunch there."

I just realized something.

Lea: "Hey where Leo?"

Mia: "Oh he has a class trip so he'll be back later."

On a Saturday?

Lea: *sigh* "Well it is his loss."

We decided to go eat as we made our way to the mall where I saw food places and seeing food made my hunger go deeper.

Lea: "I'm so hungry."

Ava: "Really I'm surprised you are always not that hungry."

She is right, I have never been.

Mia: "Well maybe it's what you get for the training you've been doing. I mean think about it. We keep asking you to stop but you never listen."

Sigh she right maybe my extra training made me go hungry.

Jake: "Anyway it looks like it will be a buffet."

Mia, Ava: "Oh! Buffet."

Darkness: (Won't they eat too much.)