Chapter 40 - Wave Beast Goal

Me and Mia are on our own.

Darkness and Wind are not in our world anymore but that doesn't mean we can't lose hope.

Lea used light magic as his MP was draining.

Lea: (Mia I can't stand forever.)

Lea kept fighting till he remembered that he still had SP.

Lea: (How could I forget that!?) "Metal Strike!"

I used my sword skill as I dealt some of it.

Lea: "Zazu!"

Lea was waiting for Mia to find at least one light magic.

Mia: "Lea I think I found one."

I look at her.

Lea: "And what is the spell?"

Mia focuses on some of the minions as she focuses.

Mia: "Bright Aura!"

She cast a light that was shining like ten meters around us as the small shadows got defeated.

Good she can use light magic.

I look at the Gigantic Beast as I think as I realize that if it is a shadow then it must have something that allows it to move other than using light magic.

Lea: "Wait Mia let use our light magic to make a combo once we get near the Gigantic Shadow."

I checked my MP as I had half of it left and Mia still had lots.

Mia: "Alright "

We have to finish off the rest of the smaller shadows.

Lea and Mia used their light magic to finish off the rest of it well mostly Mia since Lea is running out of MP.

We made our way to the Gigantic Shadow as it noticed us as it used the same attack when we fought it the first one.

Lea: "Watch out for its attacks!"

We dodge the incoming arms as Mia uses the light magic as the Gigantic Shadow HP was going down a bit.

Ugh! We barely did damage when we first fought its first form.

Wait! The magic combo.

Lea: "Mia, let's try to mix our magic."

Mia: "Alright!"

We put our hands next to each other for some reason we saw a message pop up.

Lea and Mia saw the message as they looked at each other then nodded.

Lea: "As the source of two magic users."

I started chanting as Mia followed.

Mia: "We order thee the laws of magic."

Mia followed as we finished the chant.

Lea, Mia: "Combined our light magic into one powerful Light! Bright Light Aura!"

We finish the chant as a bright spell bigger than our light magic shine as like a beam was unleashed and hit the Gigantic Shadow.

The Gigantic Shadow was damaged by the powerful light magic as it seems to be weakened a bit.

I saw the HP going down to a one of a third which surprised me of me being at a higher level than Mia.

Lea: "We nearly manage to defeat it."

Mia smiled as I saw something on the Gigantic Shadow.

Lea saw a soul.

Lea thinks it's the Gigantic Shadow soul.