Epilogue - Infinite Labyrinth

April/26/2008 Dark Realm

I'm sleeping right now.

I've been walking for two days since I was trapped here and I was taking a rest since I haven't stopped for two whole days.

Lea: (Mmm how far am I going to go just to find another world.)

I had my eyes closed for a while. I saw my HP, SP and MP in full but I didn't do anything but walk and I was getting bored.

Lea: (The Sloth Series after effect is still in effect and that is making me lazy.)

My body still feels a bit sore.

I suddenly saw light surrounding me again but I wasn't in the church but why am I seeing light now?

Lea's body was surrounded by light as he felt his mind move again.

Lea was in a light area everywhere and was bright.

He opened his eyes, got up and looked around.

Lea: "What is this place?"

This isn't the sky I've been in before I only see light.

...Wait what is that?

He saw three bright lights shining as it stopped glowing.

He saw himself, his five year old self.

Is that me?

Lea also sees his 12 year old self and another but with the clothes he is wearing.

What is this?

This is weird.

I see three of me when I live in my world.

They all looked at him with a smile then turned around walking away then disappeared into light Lea knew what it meant and smiled too.

I see now.

Lea: "My jobs are done my beginning."

The light started to shine even brighter as I covered my eyes and I was back in the Dark Realm.

Darkness and darkness all around me.

Lea: "I wonder if I'm going to find someone here?"

I wonder if I'm going to be in this place forever.

Suddenly Lea saw a soul coming out of him as he knew what the soul was.

Lea: "I was wondering what happened when your soul got into me."

The Gigantic Shadow I allow its soul to be in my body.

Gigantic Shadow: "I guess you were waiting huh?"

Lea: "You had no idea."

Gigantic Shadow: "Sorry for keeping you waiting. I had to regain my energy since getting inside and out of your body wasn't easy."

I wonder why?

Maybe Darkness felt it in my body when I was five whatever it was.

Lea: "So since it's just here how can I escape here?"

Gigantic Shadow: "Well as I can remember since it's been years I seen anyone. That I saw the previous Warrior using the Dark Realm to travel through worlds."

What!?

Lea: "Wait so she uses this place to go to other worlds?"

Gigantic Shadow: "The first time she used it wasn't easy for her. She didn't know what to do but she got the hang of it. I remember that one time she came here with someone but I couldn't see well who it was."