Chapter 34 - Sloth

April/13/2008

I have been sleeping for two days. I wonder when I wake up?

Lea just sleeps in the wagon as everyone with him is going to Roothoot town as Ava wonders why he is sleeping this long.

Ava: "Hey umm I know it takes ten days to get there but do you think that Lea is sleeping too long?"

Jake: "Now I think about it he does seem to be...really asleep."

Jake tried to wake Lea up but he couldn't shake him from low to high but he was in deep sleep.

Mia: "Is he that of a sleeper?"

Diana: "Hold on I got this."

Leo: "Wait Diana maybe we should-"

Unexpectedly Diana slapped Lea so hard which surprised everyone even Roni she thought she would do that if boys try to take advantage of her.

Lea: "Huh! What! Are we here?"

I woke up with pain from my cheeks. It was like a woman slapped me. I looked at Diana who had her hand in the air.

Lea: "Did you slap me?"

I said without even getting angry or yell which somehow surprised her.

Darkness: (She really did.)

Lea: (Huh...)

Diana: "You're not mad?"

She said in a fear voice maybe because I'm her teacher and she slapped me perhaps I would punish her for slapping me for sleeping.

Lea: "No I'm just tired."

Everyone looked at me confused.

Lea: "What happened?"

Mia: "Sloth."

Jake looked at Mia if she said something.

Jake: "What was that?"

Mia: "Lea you have the Sloth Series don't you?"

I saw her getting worried and everyone was now concerned for my health.

Lea: "I guess I did, can I go back to sleep?"

I still feel tired. I wanted to sleep for like I don't know a whole year?

Ava: "Yep it Sloth alright."

Lea: "Can I just sleep?"

Throughout the whole trip Lea just wanted to do nothing but sleep which really annoyed everyone but at the same time Lea was working too hard.

I just think and do sleeping but that's all that I feel right now.

It was a day away from reaching Roothoot town as everyone tried to think of a way to get Lea out of the Sloth curse.

Roni: "Lea we going to be there soon please snap out of it."

I hear Roni try to snap out of my curse.

Mia: "Lea remember your friends there?"

Ava: "Remember your training?"

Diana: "Remember our times?"

Leo: "Remember our training?"

I hear as I remember so much but I still feel the curse in me.

It was no use no matter how many times Lea can't get over the curse as Jake thought of something.

Jake: "Lea you remember your mom who raised you?"

...

The moment I heard Jake said that my memories were filled with the times I spent with my mom. Everyone of them was very precious to me.