Chapter 24 - I Miss You

Lea went home and straight to bed the next morning he was thinking of going to the border to check on Nia so he could encourage her to not get nervous.

Lea: (I'm just helping her that all I'm doing.)

Darkness: (You sure you aren't jealous?)

I just ignore his question since I don't want to deal with him right now.

Lea soon was at the border once he got there he saw Nia in a dress she was waiting for the guy Lea approached and tapped her shoulder she turned.

Nia: "Oh...hi Lea."

Darkness: (Now that cold.)

And again I ignore him.

Lea: "When you got here?"

Nia: "Not long ago."

Lea: "You okay?"

I was getting worried about her because only me, Ava and Jake are her only friends.

Nia: "Yeah just nervous that all I know what he looks like."

For some reason it made me doubt her answer but I still kept by her to make sure she okay.

They waited for an hour. She didn't see him and more still waited then it was soon getting sunset.

Where is he?

Time Skip Sunset

Lea and Nia are still at the border. Lea look at her like she was wait for something else.

Should I even dare talk to her.

Lea: "Nia are you sure he coming it getting sunset?"

Nia: "I'm sure he come he...just late that all."

Darkness: (Lea I don't think I'm buying it.)

Lea: (Yeah me too but why is she so stubborn to not go.)

Lea tried again.

Lea: "Nia I think it time to go we been here for too long."

Nia: "No you go I'll stay here."

Her voice started to rise.

Lea: "You have to go home sooner or later."

Nia: "NO I WON'T!"

Darkness: (Woah! She didn't had to scream!)

Lea: "!! Nia...what going on?"

Nia: "I don't want to go I know he is coming I know he will..."

Lea: "Nia come on tell me why going on?"

Nia started crying. They were lucky that it was now dark and no one was around.

Nia: *crying* "I lied...I was here so I can run away from here but you show up and made me miss my chance to leave."

Darkness: (Run away!?)

Lea: "Nia why just tell me why!" (How could she leave!?)

Nia: "I'm afraid that you and you siblings will abandon me and that you won't like me anymore. I was alone from the start of my life. My parents didn't want me and I couldn't do anything to change that I'm just...I'm just..."

Nia you sound like...!!!

Lea knew what she was saying then it hit him he now saw it Lea felt like crying too but he hugged Nia.

Nia: "!? Lea what are you doing?"

Lea didn't say anything but he did say something.

Lea: "This whole time...I was looking for you I promise that I find you again...I made sure to find clues of your location but this whole time I ever since we became friends you were with me this entire time Mia."